If You Were A Train Operator T/O

EE Broadway Local

Oh no i dont hate, hate is an ugly word..

Now that im "able" to have a "choice" on which Div i can work i will take the B Div, thanks..

5 years was enough for me, thanks and i could have had 5 days at Van Cortlandt (10 minutes from my place) and i STILL went to the B Div..

"You can take me out of the IRT but you cant take the IRT out of me"

As my good buddy Pelham Bay Dave would say..

Like I said before, I want to go to the IRT. Most lines are close to home. If I could get 5 days on the 1 line that would be sweet, but then would possibly get boring after awhile.

Too many trains..

Far too many Slow Train Operators..

The only line that i was able to move the train for a minute was the 1 and 7 Lines, but i worked for every minute and every trip.

Still i came to the B Div to learn new Equpiment new Lines and for most part..

Im moving the train without all the stop and go that i had for 5 years in the A Div..

Thats is what makes your arms tired and messes with your hands too much controller movement..

That would be enough for me to not like it either. Plus, I was raised on the B division and that's definitely what I would choose.

• 5 years later...

A Division:

A (6)<6> T/O doing the first <6> run of the afternoon, with an R142A. I'd also like to do the (4) Yankee specials if I can operate them with R142A's. Also whenever there's a long-term G.O. that affects my run, i'd do runs on the (S) instead.

B Division:

Anything on the (A) or (C).

C Division:

VakTrak and the vintage trains.

In order I would pick:

C Division (If that counts)

B Division

A Division

Although if I was a C/R, i'd pick the (1) for the A division (as long as it isn't one of the short turns), and I would also pick the (A) and (C) for B division. If I was a C/R i'd pick B Division first, then A division.

For the A Division probably love to operate the:

(6) Weekdays and the (4) or (3) on weekends.

For the B Division probably the:

(B) because its a fantastic ride as a passenger nearly timerless from Bronx to the Beach(vice-versa) pretty much the operators haul ass in Fordham,Tremont(both directions) and up and down CPW local then its a breeze the only slow parts would be the bridge(Atlantic-W4th)

Guest Snowblock

I am considering going to a dedicated announcer job. It'll keep me off the road and away from the customers until I'm ready to promote again.

Funny how the only people who are picking road jobs are the ones who don't actually work here......

Guest Snowblock

You ever hear those "ladies and gentlemen, there is a Queens-bound E train at 50th St" or "due to a signal malfunction, 7 train service is currently suspended. As an alternative...." announcements in stations? That's the DA.

Archived