R160's on the Q Line

Harry

Well, I'm still waiting for these things to slow up on the line! Boy, its going to be fun riding on Brighton with one of those. Wonder how good they'll do riding on leaves......
Traction Control and ABS on a Train = Retarded. Traction Control and ABS On a Train With Leaves = Not good. You can thank the retards of these "Tech Trains" Tech Garbage is more like it.

Dont worry you will SEE a R160 on the Qunicy Line starting hopefully some time in december..

As well as a few "other" surprises coming from Car Equipment perhaps..

:(:D:D:D

P.S if you want to "feel" how the R160's respond to the leaves just ride the Nancy Lines in Sea Beach when they really start to fall..

Dont worry you will SEE a R160 on the Qunicy Line starting hopefully some time in december..

As well as a few "other" surprises coming from Car Equipment perhaps..

:D:D:D:D

P.S if you want to "feel" how the R160's respond to the leaves just ride the Nancy Lines in Sea Beach when they really start to fall..

"other surprises"??? Like what? 75 footers?

There are 75 footers on the (Q) already......

But I think what he means is that its that time of the year again and the annual RFW fest on the (Q) returns. Expect to see R40s on the (Q) alot more, mainly during weekends.

Darn you must have read my mind!!!:P:D

The extra service supplement starts the 8th of December on the Fox, Echo and Quincy Lines

The extra service supplement starts the 8th of December on the Fox, Echo and Quincy Lines

I've been around long nuff and heard to whats gonna go down. ITS HOLIDAY MADNESS!!!!!!!! Everything has been driving me nuts lately.

So that means I still have a chance to head to the front and be a kid again before I put my papers in. I hope no one recognizes me.

Q line is closest to my home, however I prefer to use B line even tought it requires a crowded bus ride to rich it. B line is both express and uses R40/R40M/R42 fleet which is near and dear to me. However, since Q is much closer - the appearance of an R160 on it --- will attract me to walk 10 small blocks to the subway and use the Q line.

Nothing. Just growing up with the D/Q on the Brighton Line for over 20 years, R68s/R68A's have always been there. Id hate to see them disappear.

I understand you, Brighton Local.

I also respect and admire R68s, when I use them. As of me, I was grown on a B line when it was still the West End Line and used R40ies. In 1997 R40ies went to the Q express line. And In November 2000 I moved into an area where Brighton line is the closest one. ...

Now Its realy a pleasure for me to ride R40/R40M/R42. I even remember that my first R40 was 4151. Sometime I am lucky to get it now. That's why I also hope that the appearance of R160ies on Q line will not push out R40ies.

Archived