Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32,R40M/R42's on The (V)ictor

Today When I was at 71st Ave waiting for an R32 (F) This is what I saw pop out of the Local Track:

R42

S5032608.jpg

R32

S5032614.jpg

S5032615.jpg

R40M:

S5032632.jpg

4460:

S5032638.jpg

A 3 Bonuses:

Good-Bye R32 (F) see you on the (V) tommorrow:

S5032648.jpg

2 R32 Garbage Train Pics:

S5032591.jpg

S5032593.jpg

(V) On R32?? Damn! Great Catch! And you also caught the R32 Work Train, which i caught early this week of course on the Culver~

BTW easy on the Flash dude, its prohibited you dont wanna get stop by an NYPD or TA Worker. Plus it ruins the shot a bit..

Awesome catches, I bet you that RF window is sweet! And watch out for the flash, I personally never use it, if you're not worried about breaking the rules just be respectful to T/A workers who are doing their job! :cool:

I know but my camrea is crappy so I have no choice, But I am about to buy a New one, There was only 1 Trainset of R32's on the (V).

I know but my camrea is crappy so I have no choice, But I am about to buy a New one, There was only 1 Trainset of R32's on the (V).

You do have a choice. You can opt to not take pictures till you have a camera that takes good shots without flash.

Great pics and catch! It'll get used to seeing this as the norm until the (F) gets enough R160s to make the (V) all R46 again...