New buses for Paterson and Orange Garages

Blinkerdoors

I just got word that the Market St., Paterson garage will get new buses by the end of the year. The Orange garage will not see any new equipment maybe for the next 2 years. I suspect that the NABI transit buses aren't built yet. What do you think?(NJT)

The NABI Transits will not be built until the full allotment of NABI Suburbans are built - something sounds a bit off with that though, as everything I have heard from a few different sources said after Meadowlands and Greenville, the southern divisions are next - is it possible that Market Street will be on the receiving end after the southern division (i.e. Newton Avenue and Washington Twp.) get theirs?

(NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT)

Market Street (Paterson), Newton Avenue (Camden) & Washington Township (Sicklerville) are the three NJT Garages with Metro-Bs that will be soon just a memory as the NABIs come in.

(NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT)

I just got word that the Market St., Paterson garage will get new buses by the end of the year. The Orange garage will not see any new equipment maybe for the next 2 years. I suspect that the NABI transit buses aren't built yet. What do you think?(NJT)

Transits won't be here til probably next year since NABI has to build about 200 more Suburbans first

Archived