Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Blinkerdoors

Happy 4th of July

This thread is very pleasant. Happy 4th to you, also. :]

Well, I'm going to make it unpleasant B):P:P.........

Everybody please play it safe this year, take mass transportation, and have a good Independence Day weekend. God's speed.

(MTA)(NJT):septa:

I want to play dangerous (maybe I'll shoot the Ruger for fun), drive my gas guzzler (if I get off late enough, I have no choice, since the Bee-Line 2 stops at certain times), and have a miserable Independence Day (cause I most likely will be working, instead of barbecuing :cry::cry::cry:).........

I have no choice, since the Bee-Line 2 stops at certain times), and have a miserable Independence Day (cause I most likely will be working, instead of barbecuing :cry::cry::cry:).........

I got a 3 day weekend. B)

I got a 3 day weekend. B)

Same here but I made it myself :) have to work tomorrow but I'm taking Monday off.

All you are lucky, I get to work all day and night for the weekend and deal with tourists. Now that's my 4th of July!

All you are lucky, I get to work all day and night for the weekend and deal with tourists. Now that's my 4th of July!

Is that legal? I haven't looked into child labor laws in years but that doesn't pass the sniff test.

sorry im late, but happy 4th of july to all of you, and i hope u guys had fun, cuz i certainly did. lol. enjoy guys.