Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
markinhifi

Hello!

Hi folks. I'm Mark. I've been fascinated by trains my whole life, ever since I was a little kid. I always had dreams of being a train conductor while I younger. I grew out of that fantasy, but i'm still very much interested in trains, specifically the subway. Despite seeing the subway map thousands of times, I can still sit down and just stare at it for an hour. Call me crazy :cool:

Living on Long Island I don't get a chance to ride the subway all that much, but once I graduate college next year and get a job, the first place i'm looking to work and live are the 5 boroughs.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard dude. The Subway map is a unique piece of reading material.. Even if all of us read it over a 1,000 times too..:tup: Your not alone :cool:

Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry man, you're not crazy. If you are, we all are. Don't forget, most if not all, of us share the same hobby. That's why we're here!

Hi Mark and welcome, if you're crazy' i'm crazier. I can sit there for days studying a Transit map. heck, my mom had to give me a laptop to stop looking at maps... now i look at them online :cool: