MABSTOA Bus Depots New and old Decals

Noflexdont

I've been looking for any type of image of old bus decals for the longest.... good quality & nice sized images to boot....

Thanks man..

At least they kept the same (core) emblem/drawing of the 146th st depot.... It's used for flatbush...

I actually like the new Gun Hill depot logo a little better... Of the old ones, the Walnut depot is my favorite... looks *cute*, for lack of a better word... lol....

Question though....

Where were the 54th st & the westside depots located ?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nice pics. The old GH one is better than the new one. Is the old KB one missing from the table?

No he just added it incorrectly:

017-1.jpg

@33, i got it thx. Must be the storage deluxe place at 174th and boston rd. Sum1 told me

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

no thats the new one. The old one was all blue with a crown above a bridge.

Yeah. I know what you are talking about! Its actually a bridge too! I was wondering where that 1 is at myself!

Where was the 132st Depot?

I also know which KB logo they're referring to... this current one is a newer logo...

the old walnut depot had another logo, as well... it was one w/ a picture of the shape of the Bronx in the background... the foreground was a picture of about 1/2 a bus coming out of a walnut... lol...

At this point though, I'm more than satisfied than the pics the OP decided to share with us...

Thanks man.

I also know which KB logo they're referring to... this current one is a newer logo...

the old walnut depot had another logo, as well... it was one w/ a picture of the shape of the Bronx in the background... the foreground was a picture of about 1/2 a bus coming out of a walnut... lol...

At this point though, I'm more than satisfied than the pics the OP decided to share with us...

Thanks man.

i know which one your talking about

• 7 months later...
Great Pics! I love the Old AMD Sticker.

BTW where was this depot from and what routes it housed?

018-1.jpg

Must be the storage deluxe place at 174th and boston rd. Sum1 told me

Coliseum Depot was the old name of the current West Farms Depot> it was closed and rebuilt to its current name, building.

no thats the new one. The old one was all blue with a crown above a bridge.

Thats what had me stumble onto this thread! Im currently looking for that one! its one of the few im missing! it also had the old light blue/dark blue "M" logo on the bridge's roadway!

That was the newer Walnut logo.

Besides the old Kingsbridge logo, im also looking for the original Mitchell Field and Rockville Centre Depot logos. and when i mean original, im talking about when LIB was MSBA. Back when the Flxible 870/Metro's rules out there and the (NYCT) logo were on them with just the word "suburban" under the "M".

i miss those days

BTW where was this depot from and what routes it housed?

018-1.jpg

In the transit museum, there is a map on the upper level of buses in the old days. The colors were based on what depot they were from. The only depots at that time were Coliseum depot, Kingsbridge depot, & West Farms depot according to the map. Most routes came out of Coliseum depot. Routes such as Bx18 & Bx36 were from Coliseum depot. Routes like Bx37 & Bx38 (Currently Bx3 & Bx13) were from Kingsbridge depot. You might want to pay a visit to the transit museum to check out that map I mentioned at the top of this post

Thanks man.

Here's the other Walnut Depot logo.

walnut.jpg

Archived