Train Color change

The (L) should have been Pink instead of boring gray.

I dont have a problem with it being gray. Although it sometimes gets confusing when you mix the (L) with the rest of the (S) out there. Especially the 42nd St (S) which is gray.

The (L) is light gray. The (S)s are all dark gray.

Oh rly? Not for Car Signage! Go to 42nd St Shuttle and tell me if its dark grey..

Proof:

My Collection

S7301796.jpg

Tell me if thats dark dude. Not to me~~

FINE, the rollsigns say otherwise. And to be honest it's kinda hard to differentiate between the two colors on station signs as well.

Lol chill dude, not mad. Just showing you that the (MTA) hasnt even updated the roll signs to conclude a (S) as dark grey.

Lol chill dude, not mad. Just showing you that the (MTA) hasnt even updated the roll signs to conclude a (S) as dark grey.

It's okay. But telling the difference of color between the (L) and (S) is hard on signage and rollsigns. On the map and schedules, it's no problem.

There are so many things that make me resent the MTA. This is just one of them: poor differentiation of signage, which is ridiculous! They tend to be really confusing!

Yes, let's have the MTA spend money printing new material with new colored route signs, especially right now while they are having money issues. Lets also confuse everyone by changing things.

The colors represent the Manhattan trunk line (green for Lexington, red for Seventh, blue for Eighth, etc.). it's like the MTA plucked the colors out of a hat, and there you go, here are the colors that we know of right now! But for 30 years, the color system proved reliable, and the most pitiful thing I could see is a passenger complain about the color of a route. Maybe it's not that big of a deal.

Yes, let's have the MTA spend money printing new material with new colored route signs, especially right now while they are having money issues. Lets also confuse everyone by changing things.

What are you talking about the(MTA)got money tons of it you just dont know anything about it but they could buy new eco and hybrid buses but I know their broke I understand that sure I do look (MTA)got plenty of money so let's stop acting like we know nothing .

Archived