Dreams

DX Local Train

With that kind of outlook your dreams wont ever come true. Stop worrying about race and worry about developing talent and discipline and aggression towards completing your goals, no one can hold you back but yourself in the long run. Rocky George is a very successful guitarist who has mad skills and he didnt let his ethnicity / race hold him back.

1272208762_l.jpg

Thanks! I hope to move back to NYC after college and perhaps start my second life as a musician there. In my town Basking Ridge if you're Asian and perform rock music, they'll find every way to spit and reduce you to dust. This worsened since that trashy William Hung popped up in American Idol and made millions from humiliation. I even tried to perform far from my town such as in Princeton and New Brunswick, but those idiots kept following me around to label me as an emo C***k.

Thanks! I hope to move back to NYC after college and perhaps start my second life as a musician there. In my town Basking Ridge if you're Asian and perform rock music, they'll find every way to spit and reduce you to dust. This worsened since that trashy William Hung popped up in American Idol and made millions from humiliation. I even tried to perform far from my town such as in Princeton and New Brunswick, but those idiots kept following me around to label me as an emo C***k.

Look at Herman Li, he's Asian and is one of the most liked guitarists

If you come to nyc were starting a band and odnt let ppl lable you ....you should hear the names they call me

Look at Herman Li, he's Asian and is one of the most liked guitarists

This is America, not Britain.

If you come to nyc were starting a band and odnt let ppl lable you ....you should hear the names they call me

Trust me, it's an entirely different atmosphere. Those filthy KKKs in my town even threatened to shoot me at one gig when the town "prodigy" was attempting to make a show just for himself.

Archived