R40s on Garbage Duty!

How could you?! Demote the Slants to...grabage cars?!?!?! Lol just joking...nice pics. I seriously need to get a set of Slants. But are 4 motor cars necessary? You can't cut them down to two? And is it possible to modify the cars to get rid of that wide gap?

Sorry for all the questions! ;)

Yea, seems like lots of motor cars for one trash car lol. Awesome pics though!!

Nice pics and vidz as well but all that power for garbage nice I took my R21 yankee car and coupled it with 2 freight cars towing my snacks don't worry this train will be light soon B)

LOL, when I first saw the thread title I thought it was about an real life R40. Nice photos, those model buses and PCCs look really nice!

Actually there was an R40 that was signed up for refuse(garbage) last yr it was on the (F) at Church.

Wonderful pics and vid Zach:tup::tup:

Thanks C!

great photos

Thanks!

4 motor cars for one refuse car? :)

R40 Slants are in pairs B)

Great pics!

Thanks!

Awsome, I wish it was signed up as a (B) instead of (F) :cool:!

Yeah, im going to try and make some rollsigns, and re-decal it...

Yea, seems like lots of motor cars for one trash car lol. Awesome pics though!!

Slants run in pairs.. hehe Thanks!

How could you?! Demote the Slants to...grabage cars?!?!?! Lol just joking...nice pics. I seriously need to get a set of Slants. But are 4 motor cars necessary? You can't cut them down to two? And is it possible to modify the cars to get rid of that wide gap?

Thanks! Slants are in pairs. Cant break up the married pairs.. Yes, I can shorten the couplers, however, I cant on my layout.. Some turns are to tight, and the cars come really close to each other; airgo, if I shorten the couplers, the pantograph gates will hit each other and break...

Sorry for all the questions! :)

no prob..

Yeah they also come with a set of fixed shorter couplers to close the gap. Also the have the coil springs that keep the cars together. These R40s are cool. I love my set.

Me too man.!

Nice pics and vidz as well but all that power for garbage nice I took my R21 yankee car and coupled it with 2 freight cars towing my snacks don't worry this train will be light soon :)

Slants are in Pairs...Cant break the married pairs..

Actually there was an R40 that was signed up for refuse(garbage) last yr it was on the (F) at Church.

Sweet! I revived it! lol

Oh thats is to cute....i want one! lol

There fun man..

I also thought that too. Real R40 during the X Garbage Duty. It was at ZTA.

ZTA--> Going Your Way...

LOL Thats so funny! you have the Mexican HOMIES gangster toys hanging around, I noticed wheelchair homie!

Love my homies!

nice, you have modeling skittles... mmmmm skittles... *drools*

Skittles?

Archived