Train in a Ditch - Sea Beach BMT

Fred G

Nice Fred. Gee and I thought when I saw "train in a ditch" you trekked up to Concourse to get shots of that yard track that "sunk" with a train on it :P

What do u mean by that? That true lol?

BTW Nice Pics Fred! Keep it up!

Excellent photographs!

Thanks, Maserati!

Nice!

Thanks, Amtrak7!

Very nice pics!

Thanks much!

Nice Fred. Gee and I thought when I saw "train in a ditch" you trekked up to Concourse to get shots of that yard track that "sunk" with a train on it :P

LOL! I'm still not sure that happened. I think it's a late April fool joke.

Brilliant shots!

Thanks, Charles!

great shots of the sea beach line

Thanks 8 Av!

Excellent pics of the Sea Beach Line!

Thanks, Curtis :D

nice photos

Thanks!

Excellent photos, although the R160s take away from the general decrepitness of the stations that we all know and love. Or perhaps it makes their special condition stand out more. I don't know... :confused:

hehe, I was kind of going for that "lipstick on a pig" look, like I did at Chambers.

Great pictures once again; glad you enjoyed my home line and took your time at Bay Parkway too! :cool:

nice

Thanks Forest Glen.

Slammin pics Fred!

Does anyone have an idea why those pipes cross above the tracks?

Thanks R32. Those pipes are holding the walls up after they had some structural problems a couple years ago.

Great stuff (F)!

That is the one part of the (NYCT) that reminds me of another place, namely england, where trains run in cuts to allow road bridges to be flat and walls to be built in place of fences where needed to partially hide the sound from residential areas. :cool:

- A

Archived