Vermont woman files complaint; wants to keep miniature horse in apartment

Trainspotter

Vermont woman files complaint;

wants to keep miniature horse in apartment

MONTPELIER, Vt. - Patty Cooper's landlord normally welcomes tenants who use animals to help them get around, such as guide dogs for the blind.

So after the disabled woman bought an 81-centimetre-tall miniature horse to pull her wheelchair, she asked to keep the animal in her home. When her landlord rejected the request, she filed a human rights complaint.

Full story: CBC icon_offsite.png - November 12, 2007

OMFG, that story is hilarious. It would be mad funny if like in the old western movies, the horse gets startled and runs away wildly with the woman in the wheelchair.

This is a hilarious story. I'm still laughing as I type this. A miniature horse for a $1000.

Lets see a horse inside of an apartment even though its "miniature" its still a horse.A horse should not be in an apartment or a house period I mean its a horse! She can be put up for animal cruelty if they feel like it because making a horse live in an apartment is far from humane.

If a few more people in wheelchairs can buy a miniature horse, then they can be entered into a "chariot" race, where people can gamble on who will win.

*(Remember, never bet on the fat lady who is in a wheelchair, due to her legs crumbling under her own weight).*

If a few more people in wheelchairs can buy a miniature horse, then they can be entered into a "chariot" race, where people can gamble on who will win.

*(Remember, never bet on the fat lady who is in a wheelchair, due to her legs crumbling under her own weight).*

Or they can alleviate the Bronx buses and make them independant.

A miniature horse in a apartment she is crazy! imagine all the poop.:eek:

Imagine the horse eating something that gives it diarrhea, and while pulling the wheelchair, it starts shooting it poop directly into the face of the "master" in the wheelchair.

Imagine the horse eating something that gives it diarrhea, and while pulling the wheelchair, it starts shooting it poop directly into the face of the "master" in the wheelchair.

Oh geez. Reminds me of that World of Warcraft episode of South Park with Cartman.

Archived