The return of the MCI Classic

nycbusfan

Those 3 should be used on the X32, instead of regular express routes. I know how some of you all love the classics, but the majority would rather and MCI D4500(5) for their 5 bucks. That would free up the local type buses used on that route.

The X32 is a NYCT route and the Classics belong to MTA Bus.

The X32 is a NYCT route and the Classics belong to MTA Bus.

When MTA Bus first came out, they had NYCTA buses on some of the express routes. I seen an Orion V (soft seater) on the BXM1. So it really doesn't matter. All the buses belong to the MTA, not just any one division. LIB is the exception, though. They can swap between the two divisions. Don't forget 5 of the NYCTA artics, are at MTA Bus. Remember?

Those 3 should be used on the X32, instead of regular express routes. I know how some of you all love the classics, but the majority would rather and MCI D4500(5) for their 5 bucks. That would free up the local type buses used on that route.

Well,the people should be happy they have a bus there in the first place.

• 1 month later...
You should've came along Pablo...oh well.

Ya man, dammit. Traffic on 50th Street after 9th Avenue was a nightmare. It got better, the driver really pushed 7340 on the West Side Highway and let us stay on til the depot entrance. It was fun on 42nd and 11th. And then the traffic on the Lincoln was horrendous so good thing I left with time and plus PATH was FUBAR at the moment. Good thing I had decided to take the 126 back to Joisey, every two minutes out of PABT!

DAMN DAMN DAMN!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived