Dunkin Donuts replaced by Horton as offical donut shop at Penn Station/MSG

Shortline Bus

I often compare Tim Horton's coffee to that of Starbucks' Coffee. In Canada, they label Starbucks as "Fivebucks" and prefer Tim Hortons over them. Then again, Canadians are kind of cheap no offense to anyone.

None taken lol:cool: Plus Canada is a much smaller country(about 35 million live north of the border about same size population as entire state of California)so that not that many zillionaries here in the states.

Back to topic. I admit i dont like Kripsy Kreme that much but the donut shop especially in Texas and Southern Calfironia you find out there in every neighborhood.

From now on i'm getting my DD at trenton, new brunswick, or the other ones nearby NYP. Hudson news for bottle tea, and primo cappachino for anything else. There's another store on the (NJT) area that sells hot tea cocoa and coffee as well and is delicious. I'll just try not to roll my eyes when i walk by. :)

- A

I still love the Dunkin Dounts, iced coffee, and the Coolatta, and the Frozen Cappucino, which is coming out tommorrow. But Tim Horton's is great, the coffee and the donuts and sandwiches they have up in Canada is better than Dunkin Dounts.

Ulmer you aware this is Horton's first NYC locations. They already have a few US stores mainly in Buffalo, Detroit and New England ie Providence and Maine.

The Dunkin' Donuts on Court Street opposite Borough Hall in Brooklyn has officially been converted into a Tim Hortons. I didn't get a look inside, though.

Dunkin' Donuts fans need not worry: there's still a Dunkin' Donuts located on Court between Joralemon and Livingston.

The Dunkin' Donuts on Court Street opposite Borough Hall in Brooklyn has officially been converted into a Tim Hortons. I didn't get a look inside, though.

Dunkin' Donuts fans need not worry: there's still a Dunkin' Donuts located on Court between Joralemon and Livingston.

Nice...the best of both worlds. Now if they'll just turn that Starbucks into a Baskin Robbins or a Taco Bell all will be right on Court St :P

Wow I was just at Court street on the (R) for a little over an hour waiting for a 60' SMEE (R). When I go back to Jersey tomorrow I'll be sure to get a blueberry muffin from Tim Hortons at Penn Station.

Archived