Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

Obama's an A** MAN!

Sarkozy is looking at Obama like "yep... I tapped dat ass already! looks good oui oui?"

Have you seen Sarkozys wife, Carla Bruni? Oui oui! :cool: I'd tap that in a second.

Nothing wrong with checkin out a little badonkadonk :(

Michelle's ain't bad neither so he knows whats up

Funniest part is Sarkozy looking at him like "I could make that happen...how much you willing to pay?"

BTW: Interesting - http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14430477&ch=4226716&src=news

thats great SG awesome. Pres got caught checking that white girl booty. Its impressive! Her cheeks push out through the dress. Not bad! Pres knew it was official. His wife is fine but her mouth is too small for her face makes her look bad. Pres saw a good piece... Thats a great pic!

Now in the video it's a whole different story, he was helping the lady walk down the stairs, Sarkozy, not so much! :(