Stengel O7 NGs in service

aemoreira81

why is the 44 the last to see new equipment with the low floor hybrids the q12 and q15 were running them for months before the 44 and 20 got them i thought the 44 was the most important line coming out of stengal

why is the 44 the last to see new equipment with the low floor hybrids the q12 and q15 were running them for months before the 44 and 20 got them i thought the 44 was the most important line coming out of stengal

No idea why. Incidentally, the Q48 was also one of the first routes to see the 6848-6905 batch.

There is a NG Hybrid Bus on Q44 Now! It was heading to the Bronx. It should be back in Queens going toward Jamaica by now. I saw it around 10:15pm while I was riding a Q20. NG's are on the Q44!!! Sorry no pics... But its indeed in service!

There is a NG Hybrid Bus on Q44 Now! It was heading to the Bronx. It should be back in Queens going toward Jamaica by now. I saw it around 10:15pm while I was riding a Q20. NG's are on the Q44!!! Sorry no pics... But its indeed in service!

Did you get a number, out of curiosity? It would probably be 4178 or 4185.

Thanks, I live at West Farms now (not the depot lmao) so I can probably go get it. I want to ride them on the Q76 before CS kills them.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

That's good they weren't kept off the Q20/Q44 like last time. I wonder if the Q20/Q44 will be balanced with O5's, O7OGs and O7NGs because as much as I like the hybrids I don't think they could handle the Q20/Q44 without the O5's (even though the O5's can't really handle the Q20/Q44 themselves).

Maybe the Whitestone Bridge roughs it up, but that's not likely.

Archived