Unlimited MetroCard for Westchester bus?

mark1447

Hey, im planning on heading to Westchester in the next few weeks. Can an unlimited (MTA) Metrocard be used on the Bee-Line Local buses? Since they run on the (MTA)s fare and accept Metrocard of $2.25/$1.10 Reduced. But if i use an unlimited mtero will it work?

Of course, Unlimited MetroCards are accepted on Bee-Line Buses Local, Shuttle, Express routes like W3, W11, W17, W77, W79 aka Airlink for Westchester County Airport. Only BxM4C express bus doesn't because it's $5.50

Also, tips.

If you wish to transfer to Tappan Zee Express $2.00, CT Transit #11 $1.25, CT Transit I-Bus $2.25, HART $1.25, PART $3.00, ask for free transfer even if you paid with MetroCard.

While in Westchester County, you should checkout Tappan Zee Express bus and CT Transit I-Bus also.

Of course, Unlimited MetroCards are accepted on Bee-Line Buses Local, Shuttle, Express routes like W3, W11, W17, W77, W79 aka Airlink for Westchester County Airport. Only BxM4C express bus doesn't because it's $5.50

Also, tips.

If you wish to transfer to Tappan Zee Express $2.00, CT Transit #11 $1.25, CT Transit I-Bus $2.25, HART $1.25, PART $3.00, ask for free transfer even if you paid with MetroCard.

While in Westchester County, you should checkout Tappan Zee Express bus and CT Transit I-Bus also.

Thats good to hear thx! Does the W60/62 connects with any CT buses? Or do I have to make a transfer?

Thats good to hear thx! Does the W60/62 connects with any CT buses? Or do I have to make a transfer?

Yes, any White Plains-bound Bee-Line connects to Tappan Zee Express at White Plains TransCenter or near Martine Av/Broadway (first stop is properly at Maroneck Av (not sure how to spell.)

If you say, "Tappan Zee transfer", B/O gave you MTA transfer for TZX and TZX accepted.

If you say, "CT Transit Transfer", B/O gave you MTA transfer to I-Bus or or 11 from Port Chester-bound bus.

Also Tappan Zee Express accept CT Transit transfer well as CT Transit accept TZX transfer.

When I had SuperSaver ticket when we were transffering to Tappan Zee Express, nice CT Transit I-Bus B/O gave us transfer to TZX even thought I have SuperSavers ticket for TOR.

Archived