Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mass production

2009 ALL STAR GAME @ STL NL VS AL. Who are you going for?

I am going for the AL from Yankees that are going into the All Star game are Derek Jeter, Mark Teixeira, and Mariano Rivera. The AL will win it again this year!!!

I am going for the AL from Yankees that are going into the All Star game are Derek Jeter, Mark Teixeira, and Mariano Rivera. The AL will win it again this year!!!

As long as it not a BLOWOUT either way and its competive as last year game at 'old' Yankee Stadium personally i dont care either way. It beats watching reruns or that stupid reality show "Big Brother" lol.:tup:

As long as it not a BLOWOUT either way and its competive as last year game at 'old' Yankee Stadium personally i dont care either way. It beats watching reruns or that stupid reality show "Big Brother" lol.:tup:

That game was too long. Worth it though.

I'm breaking out my AL hat from last year just for this.

If the Phillies did not go 9-1 on their last homestand, believe it or not, I would go for the AL since they are/were road warriors. But since they had that slammin 9-1 homestand, I'll pull for the NL. I'm sick of the AL winning all the time.

Off topic but related. President Obama (barring a last minute crisis) will throw out the first pitch at Tuesday game at Busch Stadium and might time permit also be a guest 'commentator' by 'broadcast' an inning on Fox-TV game as well.

AAAWWWWW no A-Fraud this year?? what about Mark Mcgwire?? come on baseball has become a joke.......I use to be a big fan of the baseball.......but I got a Giambi, A-Fraud jersey I won't wear anymore......these guys are right up with the politicians......full of sh#$.........what about Sammy Sosa.....bad enough the guy was on juice......but dude had cork in his bat!!!!!......oooo the bat boy must of given me the wrong bat........I know a few bad apples should'nt ruin the bunch......but from the strike to get more money to the juice to get more money......nnnaaaa baseball .....put a fork in it!!!!!!!

AAAWWWWW no A-Fraud this year?? what about Mark Mcgwire?? come on baseball has become a joke.......I use to be a big fan of the baseball.......but I got a Giambi, A-Fraud jersey I won't wear anymore......these guys are right up with the politicians......full of sh#$.........what about Sammy Sosa.....bad enough the guy was on juice......but dude had cork in his bat!!!!!......oooo the bat boy must of given me the wrong bat........I know a few bad apples should'nt ruin the bunch......but from the strike to get more money to the juice to get more money......nnnaaaa baseball .....put a fork in it!!!!!!!

CPBO. A question? Are you a NFL fan? If so they also had a problem with steriods even longer than MLB. Ditto for most other sport leagues globally include Olympic sports as well from track and field to Cycling? Only the NBA and NHL(because PED's dont help much in improving players stats)are the lone leagues with a handful of players ever caught.

So CPBO i guess you should not watch sports any more either? How about much of Hollywood actors on herion, cocaine, etc. as well?

Its you call CPBO but why ruin it for others on here who still care?

CPBO. A question? Are you a NFL fan? If so they also had a problem with steriods even longer than MLB. Ditto for most other sport leagues globally include Olympic sports as well from track and field to Cycling? Only the NBA and NHL(because PED's dont help much in improving players stats)are the lone leagues with a handful of players ever caught.

So CPBO i guess you should not watch sports any more either? How about much of Hollywood actors on herion, cocaine, etc. as well?

Its you call CPBO but why ruin it for others on here who still care?

Excuse me if I am bitter about all the money in games.....jersey's I have spent in the past....I have a A-fraud, Giambi, Sheffield and so on....so don't give me I ruin it for others.....the Million dollar club on roids ruined it for u pal.....I am just stating the obvious......Hollywood actors on herion, cocaine etc. I could care less about....a movie is just a movie.....they are not breaking records like most HR in a single season....who holds that....another million dollar man in the ......u guessed it taking your money and laughin all the way to the bank roids club......

And this thing about Babe being drunk in the middle of a game......u think that helped the guy out?? it says don't drink and drive and don't operate machinery for a reason.....impairs judgement.......so his stats are all the more impressive.....

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

I contribute good things to this forum......don't ruin it for me!!!! I am expressing my opinion!!!!!!!