Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ken S.

My HHP-8 with the Horizons

It's only a three-car train and going at speed since it doesn't have to stop at that station.

I got a rhino myself. Once I get my HO table working it will be pulling my amfleets.

I have Amfleets for mine too. I just used the Horizons for the uniqueness of it.

:eek:!

I like seeing horizon cars, though they are limited usually to long distance trains.

- A

Awesome!

Thanks.

:eek:!

I like seeing horizon cars, though they are limited usually to long distance trains.

- A

One of the Dinettes was a regular sight on the Three Rivers before it was cut back. Then again that train was unique for carrying Heritage Sleepers back around 2001 or so.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Thanks.

One of the Dinettes was a regular sight on the Three Rivers before it was cut back. Then again that train was unique for carrying Heritage Sleepers back around 2001 or so.

Yea, I've seen that blue one at nyp once.

- A