Teen Girl Falls In Open Manhole While Texting

Maserati7200

Just imagine this happened in 1959...the DEP guy would smack you upside the head for being a dumbass. If you went home and told mom and dad about it, they'd both give you a good well-deserved smack as well.

Now in 2009 you can be rewarded for falling into a manhole.

Well when you have ridiculous sensationalist crap media news coverage that shows this person as a victim and not an idiot (yet again Fox News at its finest...NOT!), and mentions her texting but does not even throw in so much as a snide "and maybe now she'll be more careful when texting" kind of thing, that tends to sway public opinion because (stupidly) TV is a way of brainwashing people.

Cover her like a victim and people will think she is one. Cover her like a clueless spoiled brat with a lack of self awareness and people will laugh it up at her expense like has been correctly done here, and when she goes to court the decision makers will still be laughing as she gets NOTHING.

Media in the US sucks...

This girl belong in Colts Neck with the rest of these white pasty flat-chested whore dressing belly button piercing bubble heads. OMG! How stupid can you be? I bet if it was a Spanish chick she climb her own ass out and whoop the DEP's ass and we would have never heard about this situation in the first place.

White women....

P.S. I date a white girl so don't like bash me.

Going by the last name, I thought this chick was spanish. Once she opened her mouth that idea had the kibosh put on it: 100% olive oil!

LOL funny b/c you're Italian and saying that...guess it goes back to the difference between an Italian and a Guido, or Guidette:p why do guidettes always have orange skin?

This girl belong in Colts Neck with the rest of these white pasty flat-chested whore dressing belly button piercing bubble heads. OMG! How stupid can you be? I bet if it was a Spanish chick she climb her own ass out and whoop the DEP's ass and we would have never heard about this situation in the first place.

White women....

P.S. I date a white girl so don't like bash me.

LOL nice, finally someone else lets a quality rant go! Good work, I applaud you sir

LOL funny b/c you're Italian and saying that...guess it goes back to the difference between an Italian and a Guido, or Guidette:p why do guidettes always have orange skin?

A lot of them love that fake tan; some of them use the sun though. I could never be one of those dark-tan, hair gelled up, sunglasses at night kind of guidos. I like being a solarphobe.

The real issue here is Why is these even on all of the major channels? This ISNT news! This is a dumb girl and a dumb DEP worker.

Well its more of the DUMB girl of course for not looking instead of texting people for a stupid reason which caused her to get a big BOOBOO

Of course the DEP worker should of added not just a cone but add a cone and a caution banner around the cone, like ConEd does when fixing electricity..

Well its more of the DUMB girl of course for not looking instead of texting people for a stupid reason which caused her to get a big BOOBOO

Of course the DEP worker should of added not just a cone but add a cone and a caution banner around the cone, like ConEd does when fixing electricity..

Its not news worthy. There are real world issues going on that they wont even put on the news because these networks are so biased.

Its not news worthy. There are real world issues going on that they wont even put on the news because these networks are so biased.

True that. The girl just wanted people to be sorry for her like i give a crap for that..

If any1 feels bad for her well i dunno where there life is at.. aye -_-b!

Archived