R160A and R160B option order 2

Railfaner100

You seem to think I'm stupid. I've been following the R160 order before the contract was awarded nearly seven years ago. I haven't noticed any changes regarding the Alstom units' delivery. Like last year, the arrival of more R160's have been slowed. Seems you and MTR have no clue on what you guys are talking about. While you're at it, go out and foam on how "great" the 160's are.

R32 3838, MTR and R160B8713 can't handle the truth.

Please give me one instance in my post where I implied that you are stupid. Go ahead. I dare you. Whenever I post anything I don't mean it personally. As for the rest of your post, this article from back in September 2007 shows Alstom's late delivery problem which resulted in slow deliveries. Since the base order they have been delivering 30-40 cars per month, which is an acceleration in delivery. So I don't see how I can't handle the truth if I have proof which supports the claim that I can.

MTR, what a lame excuse of a post. At your age I already knew a lot of the transit syatem. Sure I was learning but I didn't make one excuse. Where did I state I was bullying certian members? I'm just stating what is out in the open. If you can't take this post as 100% fact, then you are truly a clueless person.

You are not changing the situation, but only turn this closer to an all out flame war. My post is not lame, it is the truth. I don't want to sit here and be labelled as "FOAMER" when I am offering my own opinion. And my opinion is not like the opinion of a bona fide foamer's.

Either we revert back to the original topic and answer the question or we lock this thread up.

TBH, I'm thinking that this place has a bunch of "railbuffs" who lack credibility or are in this hobby to increase their low self esteem.

You obviously never met me or a lot of other people before so I wouldn't go there. To be honest, you're sounding a lot like what you're describing in your posts so just stop. Also, since you decided to shit on this thread I will now lock it so this stupid petty argument can finally come to an end.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Archived