Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CPBO

Local 100 Messing With Seniority

If you could set up seniority how would you do it?  

1. 1. If you could set up seniority how would you do it?

• Go from depot to depot and go in your slot
    • Go from depot to depot and go at the bottom of the list

For all the new hires from 06 forward at MTA BUS you need to go to the next Divisional meeting on JULY 21 at 80 west end ave, 11am meeting or the 8pm meeting, and voice you opposition to the way they want to have this seniority list created......they want to have all the people that worked at the private lines before MTA took over move from depot to depot and jump ahead of you, the people hired by the MTA.....we shall not stand for this!!! If you want to move to another depot you need to go to the bottom of the list...period!!! This needs to be addressed before it is too late!!! don't be the one to complain about it after it is done......you need to go and tell them this needs to be voted on by the members......either you go to the bottom of the list or you go in your slot.....very simple......not this in front of the MTA new hires!!!!

Tell your chairman in your depot they are to represent the whole depot, not a part of it.

If they want to do this infront of nonsense.....it has to be done from June 09 2009.....that is when the MTA BUS first contract was done....because technically we all were working off of the old private line contracts!!!

Come join me on the 21st to unite all the new hires and take a stand!!!!

Have a voice.....be heard!!!!

Edited by CPBO

What's gonna be (A)war is if We get bumped and super sen. means nothing I think that's what (MTA)wants cuz look what's happening in all depots (problems) Triboro if they come over hey no offense but ya gotta go to the bottom cuz if I went to any other depot they be like no no no you at the bottom sonny boy just look what happen to the EastChester guys in our depot (C PT) they came in at the bottom and then later they said they wanted their slot back so our union said let's bring in the next 40 and put them in your place then they got quite so we will all see what's up come Sept Moooovin day (K)<R>(3):cool:(9)(9):tup: <Q>(S)(C)

Well glad all you people showed up yesterday to find out about what is happening in the near future at MTA BUS........u snooze u loose....but from what I heard........get ready for some BIG changes!!!!.......see you at some depot when you get bumped out of your depot!! B)

Just cause they worked at PBLs means they get all that senority? That's BS. This didnt affect my opinion but a lot of the green lines operators don't deserve to even be operators.

CPBO go get the vasaline cuz we is in for it Our senrty is just gonna be F I can't belv was might happen to this place

Just as long as all our guys get up 2 date.....everybody needs to vote super seniority.....and the date needs to be June 26th 2009 and hope for the best.....that us all we can do.....be happy we have jobs in this economy.....

Well it seems the MTA has been very busy and not wasting anytime......I went to work today and low and behold....all the rumors r true......they have a board up going across the drivers room with all the runs from all the depots......looks like this round we lost 102,103,104, and some of the QBX1.....too much info to digest in like 20 mins.....now tomorrow we are suppose to have a vote on Seniority......@ 80 west end ave at 8P.M.?? like wtf is that about....I thought it was going to be at local 3 and a all day thing......seems to me they r rushing things........lets see what tomorrow brings......

Damn this is getting really weird first the Q-102, Q-103, Q-104 go to LGA now half of the QBx-1 goes to ECH. Question what will they use as local buses?

Damn this is getting really weird first the Q-102, Q-103, Q-104 go to LGA now half of the QBx-1 goes to ECH. Question what will they use as local buses?

I'm betting a transfer of some sort. Doesn't it make more sense though to put some of the QBx1 runs to Gun Hill, if MTA Bus and NYC Bus operations are truly consolidated?

Back to what the post is about......seniority....looks like the General pick has been put off till Jan.....thank god....but they moved out the 20 or so new hires back to Zerega....to be shipped to LGA......I see we got the QM11 and the QM12.....and I hope this Seniority goes with the super seniority with the cut off date of June 26....that is when the first MTA BUS contract went into effect...that is when the cut off date should be........till we get some more new info......out