Tons of recent photos!

metsfan

Thanks all! :cool:

It was so hard to get some of those photos because of the metering. I forgot to use spot, and the camera kept wanting to try and get somewhere in the middle, and i wanted one end or the other. It happens. :P

The shot above & of the HHP8 are at EWR, the rest are at trenton except the one of the wire train at adams yard, and the lonely AEM-7 which i believe had a bad HEP and was left there temporarily on the incoming track that leads into what becomes track 5 at trenton after another one came and got its train. It ended up being 1:05 late.. :eek: Was taken from in the comet 5 cab leading the 9:14 am train at the old PRR trenton yard.

The speed reading was taken from my iPhone, we stopped at metropark but hit 125 after that, before that we hovered around 110 because of all the tie replacement stuff on the next track over ~ 2 feet away. We passed 2 (NJT) trains.

I have tons more stuff including :septa:, (NJT), and freight that i will upload & post ASAP! :cool:

- A

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Really nice pics. I really like the Speed-o-meter pic, whatever train's speed you checked, they seemed to be going the speed limit.

Yea, they are limited to 125 so they simply push the lever all the way & it gets to 125.

(F)(G), neither have i, but i've seen other stuff, such as capitol limited and adirondack.

- A

Archived