Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
DE40LFR

Some Pics from DC.

Nice!

Where is that MARC grade crossing? No grade crossings in DC proper as far as I know.

Went to DC last week, no pics since I was on the Metro amongst rush hour, trains every minute! Train arrived too quickly after last train left.

Maybe you have been riding the High speed MARC lines alot. It was in the Canbem line (which has alot of grade crossings) at Riverdale.

Maybe you have been riding the High speed MARC lines alot. It was in the Canbem line (which has alot of grade crossings) at Riverdale.

Excuse the bump, I just want to point out that it is called the Camden line.

Great pics in this thread!

Old style NABI Artics, and the new style NABI artics :) love it! (don't call me a thread bumper or you all will get whacked with my... nevermind it won't sound right)

Those New Styled New Flyers and NABIs just dont approve to me so I will say I love the pics of the Neoplan AN460, Flxible Metro, Gillig Phantom, Ikarus Artic & Gillig Low Floor lol everything else is just pure ugly The LFR models arn't too bad either.

Hey thanks for sharing your photos with us. :tup:

If you can, next time use the Photo(s) prefix to let the forum know that you're posting photographs. :cool: