Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
AA 8th Avenue

K-Line Sounder BiLevel Express

Here is my K-Line Sounder Bombardier Bilevel Express pulled by an F59PHI. The cars are scale 21" long and so is the engine. A little over 9' in length, decent for a short passenger train. Comments are always welcome. Thanks and enjoy.

CIMG1880.jpg

CIMG1881.jpg

CIMG1890.jpg

CIMG1882.jpg

CIMG1883.jpg

CIMG1884.jpg

CIMG1885.jpg

CIMG1886.jpg

CIMG1887.jpg

CIMG1889.jpg

Did you know that this set is worth alot since K-Line went out of business and joined forces with Lionel. Also MTH are making NJ Transit "Multi-Levels" in this fashion. Which is off.

Oh yeah trizzy believe me I know. I won't be selling my trains but yeah original K-line trains have skyrocketed! However the MTH cars are no longer than 19". They had a run of similar cars like mine in VRE, GO transit, Metrolink, Caltrain, and Florida Tri-Rail. MTH canceled a few sets I know Many of us here would have bought especially Zach and I. There was a Genesis set in New Haven, Metro North, and LIRR in their premier line not the cheaper Railking, but sadly they were scrapped. We'll see about NJTransit. Hopefully.