Nostalgia Ride: 81 Street-Central Park West

Okay, so someone wears a piece of paper that says "NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT FORUMS" on the back of their shirt so all the forum members can gather together. Personally I would think that sitting in the front would make us look sophisticated (lol) and we can actually have an actual live discussion about the subway instead of just typing.

Okay, so someone wears a piece of paper that says "NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT FORUMS" on the back of their shirt so all the forum members can gather together. Personally I would think that sitting in the front would make us look sophisticated (lol) and we can actually have an actual live discussion about the subway instead of just typing.

i'll hold the sign,lol ;)

we can meet at the museum at the RTS bus at 9:45a?

Yeah and for Staff we use police officers to check on whats be discussed. If we go off topic we get handcuffed for like 10min to teach us not to go off and flame ;)

And if someone needs to be banned, we exit them out of the train!

i'll hold the sign,lol B)

we can meet at the museum at the RTS bus at 9:45a?

Okay, deal. We'll meet at the bus at 9:45, although I'll be there at 9:30.

Yeah and for Staff we use police officers to check on whats be discussed. If we go off topic we get handcuffed for like 10min to teach us not to go off and flame ;)

And if someone needs to be banned, we exit them out of the train!

Lol...mainly the reason why I wanted us to stay together was because I was bringing someone along and he could record our conversations.

If you guys are going to be using the forum name, you all better behave. B):cool:

I'll make sure everyone behaves ;)

Lol...we will. And Vinster, I think we should meet at the museum entrance. So to anyone who's attending, there will be a dude wearing a NYCTF sign on his shirt. That will be Vinster. Look for him and wait there. We will meet between 9:30 and 10. The train is supposed to leave later but everyone, please do yourselves a favor and GET THERE EARLY! Even if you have to drag yourselves out of bed at 7 in the morning to get there by 9, do so. Please don't be late. Thanks.

Lol...we will. And Vinster, I think we should meet at the museum entrance. So to anyone who's attending, there will be a dude wearing a NYCTF sign on his shirt. That will be Vinster. Look for him and wait there. We will meet between 9:30 and 10. The train is supposed to leave later but everyone, please do yourselves a favor and GET THERE EARLY! Even if you have to drag yourselves out of bed at 7 in the morning to get there by 9, do so. Please don't be late. Thanks.

ok,so i'll wait outside the museum between 9:30 and 10a for everyone then.

if anyone wants to know what I look like,and your attending the trip and planning to stay with us,pm me for a pic.

to be honest i dunno if im going, Its way to far for me. And im not much of a morning person. I wish it was in Manhattan better and ends in NYCTM. Not starts a bklyn which is a bad idea... for those who live in Bronx, Manhattan, Queens...But it depends.. I dunno. and if i do ill just pay up with Luz... or else Ill hunt it downand meet up with a few. Like Cuake79.

EDIT:

Change of plans: The train is departing the transit museum at 11 A.M..

hmm seems gd, ill see i dunno. Does it still end at 5pm? And Drops at NYCTM?

to be honest i dunno if im going, Its way to far for me. And im not much of a morning person. I wish it was in Manhattan better and ends in NYCTM. Not starts a bklyn which is a bad idea... for those who live in Bronx, Manhattan, Queens...But it depends.. I dunno. and if i do ill just pay up with Luz... or else Ill hunt it downand meet up with a few. Like Cuake79.

EDIT:

hmm seems gd, ill see i dunno. Does it still end at 5pm? And Drops at NYCTM?

Approx 5pm it will end at Jay. The train will leave 207th sometime between 3 and 315, and pick up passengers from AMNH around 330 ish.

Approx 5pm it will end at Jay. The train will leave 207th sometime between 3 and 315, and pick up passengers from AMNH around 330 ish.

Mind telling me the route on how its going to be Drew[if thats your name]

I know the 207 to Jay st, but how will it work for going from TM to Shop 207

Mind telling me the route on how its going to be Drew[if thats your name]

I know the 207 to Jay st, but how will it work for going from TM to Shop 207

Sorry dude...I've already said I won't be posting the route. If you were a paid customer I'd PM it to you, but if you want to know there's only one way to find out...

Sorry dude...I've already said I won't be posting the route. If you were a paid customer I'd PM it to you, but if you want to know there's only one way to find out...

ya............ i knw u dont like to disclose a lot of things. No harm meant btw. Ill call luz or see her this week

Okay guys. The trip is in one more day. Is everyone cool with meeting up at the museum entrance upstairs? Vinster will be holding some sort of sign to all NYCTF members can be grouped together.

During the trip I want us to have some sort of discussions about the subway so my friend will be bringing a camcorder so we can record our conversations and post them on YouTube. I also suggest that everyone bring snacks; I don't think they'll let us leave the system to get snacks. So be there at 9:30, please! Everyone please get there early!

Archived