7428 in service from Yonkers!

Qns Blvd Dom

Great pics, but i thought BxM4C goes to yonkers?

It does but thats a Westchester Bee Line route....BxM4A and BxM4B are Yonkers Depot routes aka (MTA) Bus

BxM3: Yonkers-Getty Square

BxM4A: Midtown-26th Street via 5th Avenue and Bedford Park-Paul Avenue via Madison Avenue via Grand Concourse

BxM4B: Midtown-26th Street via 5th Avenue and Woodlawn-Katonah Avenue via Madison Avenue via Grand Concourse

It does but thats a Westchester Bee Line route....BxM4A and BxM4B are Yonkers Depot routes aka (MTA) Bus

BxM3: Yonkers-Getty Square

BxM4A: Midtown-26th Street via 5th Avenue and Bedford Park-Paul Avenue via Madison Avenue via Grand Concourse

BxM4B: Midtown-26th Street via 5th Avenue and Woodlawn-Katonah Avenue via Madison Avenue via Grand Concourse

Oh i thought those were the former NY Bus Service..

Guest Charles

Before the (MTA) takeover, NYBS operated the BxM6, BxM7, BxM7A, BxM7B, BxM9, and BxM10. Liberty Lines operated the BxM1, BxM2, BxM3, BxM4A, BxM4B, BxM11, and BxM18.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Nice pics 4sho man ahhh is that the MCi that they had before the take over cuz it stands out like 2815 FlagBus

Great pics, but i thought BxM4C goes to yonkers?

Thanks! It was on the BXM4A!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Nice pics 4sho man ahhh is that the MCi that they had before the take over cuz it stands out like 2815 FlagBus

Thanks! This was former NEw York Bus Service!

So the Hat returns to work. Nice pics by the way. I should ride with my friend who also works out that depot........

Thanks! He's been back for like 3 weeks now!

Nice shots, I saw 7425 on the BXM11 last month.

Thanks! 7425 is the other bus out of Yonkers Depot!

Nice photos! I really like the one with it signed up as the B103.

Thanks!

:P

Archived