The Road Test!

robb911

Congrats, now your one the elite drivers, a professional. Just keep your license clean because thats your money maker.

what did you wrong on the road test?

oh here are a few

poor judgement at approaching intersection curve

observing 10 points

poor judgement in traffic

entering 10 points

too slow impedes traffic 15 points

noted high way ramp or x way ramp

and poor engine control acceleration 10 points

I PASSED!!!!! aaaaagggrrrhhhhh!!!!! got 20 points....the other 10 points comes from a sign I called out but he didn't hear it...otherwise it wouldve been 10 but who's counting right? =)

congrats man now all u have to do is learn how to drive the bus the mta`s way and then pass there road test make it through probation and ur in and me to. lol

yae congrats!! Now remember to not get any tickets with this CDL.....keep it clean and above all respect the law!!...cause the man will ticket you in a heart beat.....and then he see's you got a new clean CDL......he will be like yummy I will be the first to blemish this one.....

Thx guys...party at my place 3 o' clock!!!! Free alcohol on me too!!!

Good going, and congrats..........

As for the alcohol, unless the rule changed, with a CDL, your legal limit is half of everyone else legal limit. It is one of the downsides of having a CDL.........

And rightfully so, you shouldn't even mention drinking and CDL in the same sentence. Better stop the habit of drinking now before it's too late. You are putting your livelihood as well as your life and others at risk.

It was a joke... I don't even drink:p

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I have an interview wit MTA long island bus on monday in the morning.....hope i get it!!!!... any things I should know before going though?

The driving school that you went to set this up for you right?

You just got your CDL B, on the MTA Long Island Bus employment page it says that prior bus driving experience is required. So it has to be for paratransit like you said. Good luck Robb!

Archived