The (G) tonight

R32 3838

And Got this in Jaunary:

S5030970.jpg

S5030973.jpg

S5030962.jpg

And Back in August of 2007 I rode an CI Rebuilt R42 poped up on the (G) and the very next day an R32 poped up.

I am Hoping that an R32 along with an R40M/42 could pop up on the (G).

Heard there might be SMEEs

I Know, And there are going to be on the (G), Also You never know an R160 could do a Round trip at Night and it has to be controled by (F) crews, The reason why that happend because It was an (F) train going to CI then once it got there the section of Jay st between Bergen and south of Jay was Blocked off, The dispacher at CI decided to make that train do a round trip on the (G) because you still have Leftover (F) crews that bank out at CI at the end of their PM shift like around 1 or 2am, so an R160 (G) is possible but Late Night, Also last Night 4 sets of (F) trains were rerouted on the (G) line due to an inccident at Jay and 1 of the (F)'s was an r160.

But I do think the (G) will mostly be SMEE's, If they don't pop up tonight, They will be ready for tommorrow because of rollsign changing.

There is no R32/R40M/R42s at CI they are on the (R)(V)..................

I know that, The R42 that I rode was a borrow from 207th st, The 10 car train was retirerd already (mothballed) They unmothballed and 1st it was on the (A) rode it, then the Queens Bivd Line had a Flood and they sent that CI rebuild R42 to Jamaica to run on the (F) because 3 R46's and 1 R32 had minor damage, Then It poped up on the (G) out of nowhere and then the very next week It went back to 207th st for reefing.

I don't know about you guys, but those SMEEs on the (G) look sexy as hell! I remember seeing a Slant on the (G) some time ago when Slants were still at Coney Island. Although it was weekend service and stuff, it was still pretty exciting.

I don't know about you guys, but those SMEEs on the (G) look sexy as hell! I remember seeing a Slant on the (G) some time ago when Slants were still at Coney Island. Although it was weekend service and stuff, it was still pretty exciting.

That was actually an (N). The (G) is always a JAM route. JAM in the recent years never ran slants.

That was actually an (N). The (G) is always a JAM route. JAM in the recent years never ran slants.

Do you mean Jamaica? And I think that the (G) borrowed Slants from Coney Island, just like how they used R40Ms and R42s before there were even any of those cars at Jamaica anyway.

Do you mean Jamaica? And I think that the (G) borrowed Slants from Coney Island, just like how they used R40Ms and R42s before there were even any of those cars at Jamaica anyway.

No they did not.

The slant everyone saw with a (G) rollsign was travelling down the Brighton line en route to Coney Island from Kings Highway. It was in fact an (N) train, just happened to be missigned as (G) in the back.

No they did not.

The slant everyone saw with a (G) rollsign was travelling down the Brighton line en route to Coney Island from Kings Highway. It was in fact an (N) train, just happened to be missigned as (G) in the back.

Oh, okay. I guess I got too excited!

Archived