Ex-Queens Surface buses on the Bx8

aemoreira81

Those buses look so strange in the NYCT Scheme. 9829 looks messed up. From the 982 under the drivers side window to the panel above the left rear tires. I like the numbers in the rear but you can still see the residue from the old MTAB style. Just wondering if 9842 was the same way as 9829?

Otherwise-nice catches!

Those buses look so strange in the NYCT Scheme. 9829 looks messed up. From the 982 under the drivers side window to the panel above the left rear tires. I like the numbers in the rear but you can still see the residue from the old MTAB style.

IDK; I think they should have been painted in that style right from the start. It only looks weird now because we're not used to it.

Nice catches; if only CP would do something similar to their buses so we'd have something like that here...

You know it feels like MaBSTOA buses are becoming (MTA) Bus Company with these buses[Even tho its not, just adding buses for West Farms]. Shouldnt these Orion V CNGs be placed as Express buses simlar to the QM1?

Yes! Finally an Orion on the Bx8! I hope I catch this when I ride the <6> and need to get to my dad's office.

lol theres always been an Orion on the Bx8, it runs on Orion VII CNG, unless u mean Orion V CNG on it yes. Tho its not the first time..

Archived