Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

New Forum Style

Is this going to be the permanent style for the forum? Seems good. Although it would be nice to add the amount of New Posts to the "New Posts" Tab.

Keep it up of course!:tup:

Eh...its not bad...

At least I can change the colors here and there(was there a feature like that before? If so, then I didn't see it)

But there is one thing that came back...the post count.

It's Red, it match my Vista, Harry and Zach I give you guys 4 :tup::tup::tup::tup:.

There's even a pink style color for your pleasure!

This style is friggin' sexy! I love the fact that we can change the background.

This new style looks pretty good. It'd be better if we were able to change the forum background color as well.... unless that's already in the process.

Excellent job, Harry!! I think this might make attractive for more new transit fan across the EARTH.

I think Pink might be too light because I can't see "save", "go advanced", or "cancel" because it's white

The layout is excellent! Now my pages look just like my Yahoo Mail pages with green layout! One thing I do miss are the train pics at the top of each forum category pages.

The envelopes remind me of Q-BERT the game let's see when it has A dot in it I'm guessing you posted there right but the other colors??:confused:

nevermind I found it I didn't see till now

Edited by KNIGHTRIDER3:16

The envelopes remind me of Q-BERT the game let's see when it has A dot in it I'm guessing you posted there right but the other colors??:confused:

Don't you ever have anything constructive to post. It seems like all you do is post gibberish all the time.

Don't you ever have anything constructive to post. It seems like all you do is post gibberish all the time.

nah just havin fun didn't know this was bootcamp I'll shape up :tup: but I thoght it was funny :tup: