The New Youtube Channel 2.0

mark1447

View 2.0 Style via my Youtube [ Click youtube.gif ]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Google's Youtube new you Channel Style!

Maybe some have not notice the new Youtube Channel Format of course which has moved from the "1.x" version to the "2.0" version.

The new redesign channel sparks a nice and improved look over its successor!

Currently its in Beta and should RTW(Release to web) aka final during this Month of July or August while Youtube resolve some bugs with Internet Browswes(MSIE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc..)!

Current Youtube users who have been on Youtube before the Beta program started around April 2009 can revert back to the Version 1.0 Style. but note that Youtube will push everyone to get the style like it or not. Unlike [MySpace which allows you to stick with 1.0 or move to 2.0]

Newbies of Youtube will get the new style, no reverting to 1.x style of course.

Heres a Video on how to get the Style:

How to Get it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtW8RYPZYEw

Go to your Youtube Channel, Click "Edit Channel" where your details is. and Revert!

27x3skk.jpg

Also- User have been asking for transparency. On July 11th, youtube added it so you can view through your modulars on youtube.. to view wallpaper!

More info via the Following URL:

http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?&answer=152024

I have course been using this Style for the last few weeks, looks good, You can click and view my Youtube style by hitting it on upper-right of my posts!

Thanks mark you always got cool info let me check this out :tup:

As a tech geek yes LOL thx

of course I hate some of those youtubers who deny this like wtf? Its a style its not gonna kill u....

I hate the new youtube channels with a passion. And no, its not because I can't handle the change, its because they are ugly and hard to work with. I wish Google had not bought Youtube, they just made it worse. They don't even give loyal users a choice. I've ben using youtube (many different accounts) since September 2006 and it was great until it started to downfall last year.

I don't like the new youtube ether....I hope they change their mind about this.they should let (us)the user decide if we want the new or the old one just like myspace.youtube know many people hate the 2.0....everbody shoud've had 2.0 this past week.I don't know what happen to that plain.

I don't like the new youtube ether....I hope they change their mind about this.they should let (us)the user decide if we want the new or the old one just like myspace.youtube know many people hate the 2.0....everbody shoud've had 2.0 this past week.I don't know what happen to that plain.

there fixing bugs and adding stuff.. They said in 2 weeks they will announce the new date.

So happens, I like the new Youtube. I have no issues with the new layouts.

Thank You!!

I cant believe i responsed to the Youtube video about the new layout and in less then 35min i get 7 thumbs down and 2 comments by some idiots against my response. So i trashed it..

Its just a style, its not like youtube is gonna get killed off for good!

Archived