General Order Next Weekend: The Loss of the (R)?

R62A 1991

From the night shuttle, the trains are going to relay on the express tracks, and turning around? At that time, the (D) and (N) are running local.

Honestly I don't know why they make the uptown (R) express at night. There is a track it can use to cross from the local track to the express track north of 36th Street when the (D) and the (N) don't run express at night.

Honestly I don't know why they make the uptown (R) express at night. There is a track it can use to cross from the local track to the express track north of 36th Street when the (D) and the (N) don't run express at night.

Maybe, and this is just maybe, it's so that they don't delay (D) and (N) trains that come in onto the local track. The train has to be fumigated to go and relay, so having it on the express tracks can keep it there without having to expedite the process for more northbound trains. But that's just my theory. It could be wrong.

Maybe, and this is just maybe, it's so that they don't delay (D) and (N) trains that come in onto the local track. The train has to be fumigated to go and relay, so having it on the express tracks can keep it there without having to expedite the process for more northbound trains. But that's just my theory. It could be wrong.

That seems like a valid statement.

I honestly don't know. Heck, there may be an R32. We'll just have to wait and see.

No, Only R46's, All the R32's are currently in the yard, and the R40M and R42's as well, The SMEE's might be Extras on the (E)/(F) tommorrow, 3 trainsets of R32's and 6 Trainsets of R40M/R42 sets will full the Extra gap, You need extra's for this G.O. since all (E)/(F) are local, the Trains will run like every 10 mins or 8 mintues.

Archived