NG on the Bx12

lirim

If that was for SBS, that must've been a joke

not rly cuz it could of been late night Local service..

But wow and Orion 7 NG gun hills giving all there routes a fair share! =)

@KnightRider3099 West Farms runs on CNG all others dont in the bx!

not rly cuz it could of been late night Local service..

But wow and Orion 7 NG gun hills giving all there routes a fair share! =)

@KnightRider3099 West Farms runs on CNG all others dont in the bx!

Well true, but I was talking about SBS, which is neither a local or a late night service.

but that was cool............lol i saw the back of it at pelham bay so i thought i lost it then when i came at williamsbridge rd ........i saw the front LOL

I would like to see it of course..

Ive seen it on the Bx14, Bx16, Bz28, Bx25/26, Bx30

Bx4/5/29 only in pics and Bx40/42 only heard from Orion a member here. All others like the Bx22/Bx39 havent..

I doubt west farms ill get these maybe the DesignLine fleet in the future will come to replace the RTS/Orion Vs we got here.. ^_^bZ

well i saw it once, maybe it was a 26... Besides GH would give the 25 an orion instead as its a limited route..

The Bx25 isn't a LTD route at all. The only difference between it and the Bx26 is that it only serves Sections 4 & 5 of Co-Op City.

I've seen an NG on every GH route but the Bx39, Bx40/42.

The Bx25 isn't a LTD route at all. The only difference between it and the Bx26 is that it only serves Sections 4 & 5 of Co-Op City.

I've seen an NG on every GH route but the Bx39, Bx40/42.

i didnt mean Limited route i mean it runs limited[sometimes] service via Co-Op. But since its not a limited bus then im wrong.

its pretty rare to see on the bx25 because it comes once in a while

its pretty rare to see it on the bx(2)(5)

its rare to see it on the bx 25

I've seen it once or twice on the way to school, probably. My school is just across the street from the Bedford Park stop, so I have a good opportunity to busfan if I want to.

By the by, please don't triple post.

Yea I've seen the NG's on the bx12 local numerous times. It kinda works for the bx12 local..... But as much as I enjoy seeing them on the bx5 they don't really work. Every time I've boarded an NG at either Hunts Point or Simpson not all the passengers fit, especially if its a beach bus. Actually yesterday I saw a lot of NG's and Orion V's on the Bx5.... I'd rather an Orion V over an NG when it comes to capacity.

there is an artic shortage at gun hill. dont really know why. I was pulling a bus out the other day and the yard dispatcher was giving out orion's to bx39 and local bx12 operators.

There's always a shortage in the Bx, usually it starts at WF for no reason and then KB has to start sending them buses, then GH sends buses to WF. Then the latter 2 have to deal with being short because there's no one else to borrow from

what are you talking orion7NG running on Bx12. are you talking i mean

free shuttle bus i mean Orion7NG running on Bx12 between

Pelham Bay Park to Orchard Beach?

nope I've seen NG's on the Bx 12 local on Fordham Rd. and Pelham Parkway.

Archived