Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark2kay

Next mta train test

oh dont worry about it, not even 1 yr or close. how about 4 to 5 yrs from now.. T/O and C/R..

of course you have a chance for others then promote yourself by the time you hit the next few yrs..

i missed the testing through july, when will the next exam be? will i have to wait till next yr?
5 years for each position. Next Conductor's exam will be in 2013 and the next Train Operator exam will be in 2014.

5 years for each position. Next Conductor's exam will be in 2013 and the next Train Operator exam will be in 2014.

you gonna take it again if your not called up?

and your going to the sea shore museum soon?

you gonna take it again if your not called up?

and your going to the sea shore museum soon?

Unless I fail my medical, I should get in as conductor quick. No need to retake them if I do.

holy crap!

is there any kind of like non janitor job i can do with mta then? i dont hav emechanic exp, but i have college degree.....man i just shot myself in the foot, i cant delay a carrer for 5 yrs, by that timei should be etablished in 1.

what about bus operator?

holy crap!

is there any kind of like non janitor job i can do with mta then? i dont hav emechanic exp, but i have college degree.....man i just shot myself in the foot, i cant delay a carrer for 5 yrs, by that timei should be etablished in 1.

what about bus operator?

theres nothing transit related available now..

These are the upcoming exams, but i dont see anything MTA/MaBSTOA:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/employment/examschedule.shtml#

B/O for NYCT was last yr

MaBSTOA already pasted this yr.

Theres nothing yet according to MTA:

http://www.mta.info/nyct/hr/civexam.htm

holy crap!

what about bus operator?

The bus operator exam for NYCT Buses have passed and the application period for MABSTOA have passed as well.

Hate to say it your missed your train. Nothing on the NYCT exams for Aug 09 to July 2010. You going to have to look somewhere else.

:cool:

Hate to say it your missed your train. Nothing on the NYCT exams for Aug 09 to July 2010. You going to have to look somewhere else.

lmao. PUN INTENDED! :cool:

holy crap!

what about bus operator?

Speaking about Bus Operators, you don't even need a H.S diploma for that. Like others have mentioned, now is a bad time to get into a city or state job. You are going to have to look at the private sector.