Bus driver leave the bus to go to the store

BJC

O.k jared from subway this I didn't catch till now and maybe you have something to say about this INSULT to B/O cuz I'll tell you this I go to the gym and I will crush the very thought that you could insult us B/O I gotta say that I respect T/O all of them cuz I would guess it's A hard job as well but you better relax this thought of fat/smelly B/o you are crossing the line on this one so step and Apologize to all the B/O right now .If you wanna talk

smack then you watch what you say you ain't no damn B/O damn you inderstand me playa stay in your lane cuz my respect rating just went :tdown: you PM me if you wanna talk son :mad:(K)<R>

First of all, relax. DOB2RTO is a great asset to the community and has helped me and others in regards to questions about working for the MTA. I won't tolerate someone trying to flame him. DOB2RTO worked as a B/O for MABSTOA before being called over to RTO. Even before that I believe he worked as a bus driver for other private companies. DOB2RTO was simply being funny and joking about bus drivers. So I suggest you to relax and have some humor.

First of all, relax. DOB2RTO is a great asset to the community and has helped me and others in regards to questions about working for the MTA. I won't tolerate someone trying to flame him. DOB2RTO worked as a B/O for MABSTOA before being called over to RTO. Even before that I believe he worked as a bus driver for other private companies. DOB2RTO was simply being funny and joking about bus drivers. So I suggest you to relax and have some humor.

I'll relax but talk to your boy cuz it's not funny I didn't see anything funny no:)B) none of it so let him post something funny and RE reply to this post cuz I ain't the only B/O out there hopefully you could understand that julio but if not PM me and we could talk

I agree, DOB2RTO was the first B/O on here and has helped a lot of newbies out. If you have been around awhile on here you would know about his sense of humor which at times can get out of hand. Give the guy a break, if he said something that offended you, just let it go man, let it go.

It didn't happen at the Junction.

Regarding your story... so my guess was wrong.

Sue me.

O.k jared from subway this I didn't catch till now and maybe you have something to say about this INSULT to B/O cuz I'll tell you this I go to the gym and I will crush the very thought that you could insult us B/O I gotta say that I respect T/O all of them cuz I would guess it's A hard job as well but you better relax this thought of fat/smelly B/o you are crossing the line on this one so step and Apologize to all the B/O right now .If you wanna talk

smack then you watch what you say you ain't no damn B/O damn you inderstand me playa stay in your lane cuz my respect rating just went :tdown: you PM me if you wanna talk son :mad:(K)<R>

Although it wasn't the most politically correct thing to say (even if dude was joking), He made a point in that post of his, though... What is any b/o doing, running off to the store in the middle of a run to stuff his face &/or quench his thirst.... if you consume food (especially junk) & compound that with long periods of sitting down, fat tends to build up...

I read something like this... and I'm the supposed e-thug on here....

go figure....

Regarding your story... so my guess was wrong.

Sue me.

Although it wasn't the most politically correct thing to say (even if dude was joking), He made a point in that post of his, though... What is any b/o doing, running off to the store in the middle of a run to stuff his face &/or quench his thirst.... if you consume food (especially junk) & compound that with long periods of sitting down, fat tends to build up...

I read something like this... and I'm the supposed e-thug on here....

go figure....

I'll be nice to you son this is a flame that will flare if I keep on so either you wanna start with me which is not a good idea or you wanna leave this alone so step kid ok leave it be got it ,I don't wanna say no mo'

I'll be nice to you son this is a flame that will flare if I keep on so either you wanna start with me which is not a good idea or you wanna leave this alone so step kid ok leave it be got it ,I don't wanna say no mo'

"This is a flame that will flare"

lmfao.... Dude, don't do me any favors... feel free to make a fool of yourself if you want.

Case you can't comprehend the above, your idle threat means nothing to me.

I won't engage in a flame war with someone who got their feelings hurt over a stereotype about bus operators said by someone else.....

Harness your anger at the man in the mirror.... b/c to me, you're just not that important...

Get mad.

edit: There's a reason I'm not replying to the comment below... ^^ I made my point...

I'm not going to mar this thread.

I looked in the mirror and the man in the mirror said your opn absolutly sucks ;) so what's next A nice lock on this thread or it's over for us here you tell me cuz I know your comming back I'll be waiting since I said I didn't wanna con't but you wanna have something to say and we all know I aint no punk$##%^;)

This past thursday, the b/o (wont say which route, but it was a PM run) went into that mcdonald's along Queens blvd (around Aviation H.S.)...

He might have went to use the bathroom, however, he walked back onto the bus w/ a mickey D's bag in his hand.... whole thing took exactly 8 minutes...

in queens its a genereal practice when the q44 or q20a/b get to merrik they get off go get coffee,food or use the bathroom in the acs building and the former green bus line drivers would park in frong of houses in residential neighborhoods mostly off sutphin blvd and how many times i used to green bus line buses on guy brewer

Last week I had a driver on the QM1 who stopped and went into Auto Zone to get a part for his car.

Your lying cuz that autozone is on parson's and that's my line as well there ain't no way he got in the middle of that route with people on board those peeps would of had him for lunch so where's the proof huh where's the snapshot of the camara ?If it don't fit you can't aquit (K)<R>

Your lying cuz that autozone is on parson's and that's my line as well there ain't no way he got in the middle of that route with people on board those peeps would of had him for lunch so where's the proof huh where's the snapshot of the camara ?If it don't fit you can't aquit (K)<R>

Maybe he took a later trip where he was da only rider. Many of your Express routes have 0-4 riders after Noon and I would not have a camera with me to take a picture of what happened because the B/O may think that I damaged their bus. I see many of you B/O leave the bus and check to see before going out of sight if I am acting up

Archived