Any other New Looks besides 5227?

Pu3rToRoCk8947

interesting to know at least some New Looks survived.I do remember the Ulmer Park depot in Brooklyn had one New Look parked there,very identical to number 5227,this was a few years back ofcourse.I will be going by there tomorrow to see if it's still there.

5227 is not at Ulmer Park, most likely its at Flatbush or MJQ. Last year it was stored at Flatbush however when it ran on the vintage run last year the Depot stickers were changed to MJQ. If its at MJQ then you can't see it if its at Flatbush theres a slight chance of seeing it inside the Depot.

i said another New Look identical to 5227 was at Ulmer Park depot a few years ago,never caught the number.Forgot to mention that this bus was pre 1990's,meaning it did not have the Blitz overhaul,it looked like it was from the late 1980's.I will inquire about that particular bus soon.

i said another New Look identical to 5227 was at Ulmer Park depot a few years ago,never caught the number.Forgot to mention that this bus was pre 1990's,meaning it did not have the Blitz overhaul,it looked like it was from the late 1980's.I will inquire about that particular bus soon.

If it was green that would most likely 8928.

I dont think it was green,the color scheme was the classic MTA blue with the old aluminum or stainless steel underbody.remember any New Looks that were Blitzed had their underbodys painted white.this bus was definitely looking like 1980's look.lets see if i can show you guys a comparison pic courtesy of nycsubway.org

I would think that was 8928, but someone is saying it's green now. Maybe it was before they repainted it. I think I can remember 4727 being the two tone blue, but now they made that one green too. Some museum buses weren't restored to original colors until later on.

Archived