Spring Creek Buses at College Point

Guest MTA Bus

Guest MTA Bus

Today, I Saw Mta Bus # 709 On The Q104 Heading Towards 11 St. I Tried To Get A Picture, But I Got My Phone Out Too Late. Also, Mta Bus Was On The Q34 In Jamaica. I Saw It Go To Airtrain JFK. 5 Minutes Later, The Same Bus Came Going To Whitestone.

we got spring creeks Triboro's ,Kingsbridge Staten Island oh ohohohooooo

I'm going crazy I'm going crazy yo I'm slashin' prices in half 50cents for these garbage CNG's next thing we will prob get LIBUS CNG soon (K)<R>

You guys also have ex-Command 709 and 751. That 709 is one of the best Orion V CNG's I have ever been on.

I'm going crazy I'm going crazy yo I'm slashin' prices in half 50cents for these garbage CNG's next thing we will prob get LIBUS CNG soon (K)<R>

LMAO. A funny way to look at it.

708 is still at SC?I guess that bus is on the 100 or on some other express route....and yes the command CNG still do BM's since I saw three yesterday on the BM 2....103 have been seeing alot of CNG's lately.

Looooooooooooool...lmfao......ur a fool!!!!!!!!!

I had thought CP had done pretty well in the takeover when they got to keep all the new Orions from QT and other former PBL depots got all the old junk from both CP and NYCT. That's probably why they're not getting anything new now.

I think that CP has bad maintence. I rember reading somewere that the MCIs that CP sent to Yonkers were on hold because they didn't run right. The CNGs at SC are no where near as horrible as the ones at CP. Or these batch of Orions are poorly built and don't do good unless their babied by the maintence Dept.

I think that CP has bad maintence. I rember reading somewere that the MCIs that CP sent to Yonkers were on hold because they didn't run right. The CNGs at SC are no where near as horrible as the ones at CP. Or these batch of Orions are poorly built and don't do good unless their babied by the maintence Dept.

I've seen very few ex CP MCI's on YNS routes, yet all the ex YNS buses pretty much went straight into service at CP.

708 is still at SC?I guess that bus is on the 100 or on some other express route....and yes the command CNG still do BM's since I saw three yesterday on the BM 2....103 have been seeing alot of CNG's lately.

That bus is usually on the B100 or B103 nowadays...and it still has luggage racks. If it goes to CP, it would be returning there, as it was originally a demo bus.

If you go by that theory than that means MHV maintenance is horrible because there were 3 or 4 buses transferred to LGA and they haven't moved much in a month. They're sitting practically where they were delivered!!

I wonder if the buses were done and are being used for parts at MTA Bus before heading to the ECH graveyard.

Archived