Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Shortline Bus

Trip to Toronto to see Yanks play the Jays Labor Day weekend?

Anyone intrested in a quick weekend trip to see the Yankees in Toronto, Ontario, Canada? The Yanks visit Rogers Center Skydome on Labor Day weekend in September facing the Jays.

I was thinking of renting a car and you guys can pitch in for gas & tolls/game tickets, and small cost of a red roof inn/motel 6. (so about $40-50 a person)

We would leave Saturday Morning maybe in Manhattan explore Toronto, see the game on Sunday afternoon and return to NYC around 1-2am Monday morning. Not to mention ride on Toronto awarding winning TTC subway and a quick stop over in Niagra Falls. I got my godmother and other cousins live up there and i usually visit once a year or two.

If no body replies, then i wont go but if i get a few replies i get info. I would need the money up front and i could meet any one intrested in person so i make online reservevations in front of you, so you know this is a safe and legit offer.

I am thinking of taking up to 5 other people max so if intrested please post here or PM me. Thanks.:cool:

Anyone intrested?

Edited by Hudson River