Some Eastern Div Stuff

Fred G

Now and then I like to ride and fan the upper M in Ridgewood. Of course that means L and J aren't too far away either. Here are some shots from Sunday 7-19

01+R143+L+at+6th+Av.jpg

04+Ceiling+at+Myrtle+Wyckoff+2.jpg

the ceiling at Myrtle-Wyckoff

09+R143+M+train+arriving+at+Myrtle-Wyckoff.jpg

17+R143+M+train+approaching+Seneca+Av+2.jpg

21+view+west+at+Seneca+Avenue+2.jpg

Cool view looking west from Seneca Av platform.

31+R143+M+train+arriving+at+Seneca+Av.jpg

32+R143+train+meet+at+Broadway-Myrtle.jpg

36+R143+J+train+arriving+at+Hewes+Street+2.jpg

41+R160+J+train+arriving+at+Marcy+Av.jpg

Thanks for looking! If you feel like seeing more, go here http://www.madre-de-dios.org/gallery2/v/movement/trains/fieldtrips/071909_001/

Great pics as always! I'm a regular (M) train rider and I've always loved that view of the Empire State Building @ Seneca Ave but usually only see it as I'm riding home to Metropolitan Ave. Thanks for taking such an awesome shot of it. And the pic of the (M) pulling into Myrtle-Wyckoff is amazing!

Great Shots!

Thanks! You know your sig rollsign says "Queens BVLD"?

Wow...these pics came out great. Sunday was definitely a nice day for picture talking. Good way to seize the opportunity.

Thanks, it indeed was a nice day.

I love em all Fred, the best of the BMTs! I love that art design at Myrtle-Wycoff, alreays see its when i go from (L) to (M) =]

Thanks, Mark! I like the job they did with that station; it used to be really gloomy.

Good shots!

Thanks, S78!

Excellent stuff as always Fred!

Thanks, Charles!

Great pics wat I love most is the people next to the train or getting on or of I think that's what make the pic.....nice job

Thanks, I like people in the shots too.

Nice pics!

Thanks, MTR!

Great pics as always! I'm a regular (M) train rider and I've always loved that view of the Empire State Building @ Seneca Ave but usually only see it as I'm riding home to Metropolitan Ave. Thanks for taking such an awesome shot of it. And the pic of the (M) pulling into Myrtle-Wyckoff is amazing!

Thanks, I love that view. My grandmother lived on that block to the left and I was always amazed by the view down Seneca when I was a kid. It brings back a lot of memories going there. That pizza place isn't bad either :P

Archived