Queens Village and Jamaica Depots

jfkdepot09

ok I'm not sure if this was spoke about ....I'm sorry up front if it was.....ok any one who works at jamaica depot and queens village ddoes it feel like u guys are being left out of getting new stuff I mean I know queens village depot got a few new mci with the orange sign ( to me it looks cool with it) but othere wise the last thing u guys got were the orion vii with the green sign ( which by the it looks sick) ............and with jamaica depot they have the same buses if I'm right ..........

So hear what I think.......for jamaica depot give them 50 to 60 orion ng and take 50 rts /nova buses and give them to collage point and basliey park depot (25 nova buses to cp depot willl make knightrider from cp dept very happy he claims he sick of the cngs.....and for queens village depot give them about 25 to 30 ng and give there nova/rts to spring creek depot and far rockway I mean thee rts /nova are in good shape so there will be very little (MTA)bus need to do...................ok guys tell me what u think........be nice.......thanks

ok I'm not sure if this was spoke about ....I'm sorry up front if it was.....ok any one who works at jamaica depot and queens village ddoes it feel like u guys are being left out of getting new stuff I mean I know queens village depot got a few new mci with the orange sign ( to me it looks cool with it) but othere wise the last thing u guys got were the orion vii with the green sign ( which by the it looks sick) ............and with jamaica depot they have the same buses if I'm right ..........

So hear what I think.......for jamaica depot give them 50 to 60 orion ng and take 50 rts /nova buses and give them to collage point and basliey park depot (25 nova buses to cp depot willl make knightrider from cp dept very happy he claims he sick of the cngs.....and for queens village depot give them about 25 to 30 ng and give there nova/rts to spring creek depot and far rockway I mean thee rts /nova are in good shape so there will be very little (MTA)bus need to do...................ok guys tell me what u think........be nice.......thanks

As a regular QV rider, I'm fine with having just the 6400s, they run a lot better than how they used to and most have whitebacks. The green signs don't bother me because they are almost always well lit. Plus I don't want any of the RTS's to leave QV

I think (J)amaica Depot is hot with all the RTS and QV is already feeling A bit my inside sources say that QV MCI if anybody noticed lately all their 43 they dont have em they got thr old crap back hmmmm this is due to thr shuttle layover in NYC but if <Q>(V) wants our CNG they could have em :P(K)<R>

dont feel left out cuz Ulmer Park in Brooklyn also has alot of RTS's for local routes and alot of MCI's for Express routes.

what are you talking about , QueensVillage depot may give up the #4900

series ( they might give up series send them to spring creek depot or

to other depot (MTA)bus. so Queensvillage able to recieve new

Orion7NG or over orion5CNG. college point depot had enough with

orion5CNG? so college point will able to get #4900 series.

and send them to Queensvillage depot. i am confused half part

why cant College point depot give up their 1 more Orion5CNG

send them to West Farms depot. Orion5CNG are doing very well

in the bronx. ( can anybody explain

Archived