To Lirim or whoever owns the site

Cait Sith

http://mtapicz.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6094019

I'd like to know why are some of our pics are in your site. I was never asked for you to use my pictures for your webpage. There's a bunch of pics from other members of this forum here as well.

Lirim is a member here in the forum. And I'd like a response from you.

If people take images without asking the owner first, they should at least aknowledge the fact that someone else took those pics... by saying: this pic was taken by such and such or something similar... otherwise... it's just highway robbery

It would be better not to create a topic since it usually leads to flame wars. I dont mind my pics being posted as long as I get credited as well as others.

But it could also be that hes creating a small gallery with a variety of pics, like some sites does..

It would be better not to create a topic since it usually leads to flame wars. I dont mind my pics being posted as long as I get credited as well as others.

But it could also be that hes creating a small gallery with a variety of pics, like some sites does..

where some sites gives credit to the original owners/photographers and got permission to use those photos while others dont give any credit and just uses the photos without permission

This is a typical case where someone doesnt give any credit and just took the photos for his use. No permission at all.

where some sites gives credit to the original owners/photographers and some dont give any credit at all

This is a typical case where someone doesnt give any.

So do u also need permissions to use a photo as a PC Wallpaper too? I use some of NYCSubway.ORG versions and i dont see wallaper is needed.

In regards of that tho.

So do u also need permissions to use a photo as a PC Wallpaper too? I use some of NYCSubway.ORG versions and i dont see wallaper is needed.

In regards of that tho..

im talking about using images for other websites, not wallpapers......

Archived