Lionel New York Central GP9 ABBA Streamliner

Well this time here is my New York Central Streamliner hooked up to an ABBA set of Lionel GP9s. 2380 is 18563, 2383 is 11864, 2385 is 18577, and 2386 is 18865 these are from 1996/97 with original railsounds. These are classic engines! I just recently finished screwing in the track on my layout so as you can see this train was running pretty fast and smooth! Thanks for your comments and enjoy!

CIMG1979.jpg

CIMG1978.jpg

CIMG1977.jpg

CIMG1976.jpg

CIMG1974.jpg

CIMG1973.jpg

Still a few more to go. Missing a few Amtrak trains, Pennsylvania, and New York Central. Thanks again Curtis. Glad you like trains and model railroading like I do. I'll put up my subways at a later date. Looks like most of the guys here don't like steam engines though. Oh well....

Still a few more to go. Missing a few Amtrak trains, Pennsylvania, and New York Central. Thanks again Curtis. Glad you like trains and model railroading like I do. I'll put up my subways at a later date. Looks like most of the guys here don't like steam engines though. Oh well....

Your welcome....I always wanted start my own railroad/train collection but I didn't have the space in my room nor the money. I need to get the latest Lionel catalog so I can see what new stuff they got for this year!

I think I might be selling some items. It depends. See the GP9s in this post I actually have an extra 2380 engine. I think i may sell it. Then There is a CSX U36B that I want to sell. Also. a few freight cars that might leave. I'm not sure. You know, you can get some things for cheap on ebay but you gotta wait til 5 minutes before the auction ends to bid if the price is low in order to have a shot. if the price is too high for u already then back off. Thats how I got the hard to get pieces like the freedom train and the original Number (5) R17 without graffiti. Look for a seller named Trainz they are great!. of course, Trainworld in Bklyn and I could tell you a few others. Just let me know if you're interested I'll get you the info for cheap trains... By the way my room is not that big but setting my layout this way made this happen. Elevated structures like mine are easy and out of the way.

I think I might be selling some items. It depends. See the GP9s in this post I actually have an extra 2380 engine. I think i may sell it. Then There is a CSX U36B that I want to sell. Also. a few freight cars that might leave. I'm not sure. You know, you can get some things for cheap on ebay but you gotta wait til 5 minutes before the auction ends to bid if the price is low in order to have a shot. if the price is too high for u already then back off. Thats how I got the hard to get pieces like the freedom train and the original Number (5) R17 without graffiti. Look for a seller named Trainz they are great!. of course, Trainworld in Bklyn and I could tell you a few others. Just let me know if you're interested I'll get you the info for cheap trains... By the way my room is not that big but setting my layout this way made this happen. Elevated structures like mine are easy and out of the way.

Ah ok thanks and I'll let you know!

Archived