Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ctrain

81st Street issues

I was just about ready to take a trip to the American Museum of Natural History, when I got an email saying trains were running express from 59th Street to 125th street.B) oh well it will have to wait, does anyone know what line was having mechanical issues (B) or (C) thanks B):(B):(;)B);)

Well i dunno what to say about that. Of course there are alternatives to just taking trains to 125th and down, such as grabing the Harlem bound M10.

As of now there doesnt seem to be an issue according to the TAs Service Advisery with the exception of the (V) over the (F) from 47th st to 36th st Queens due to a switch problem at Queens Plaza..

Delays were not only found on the CPW, my friends and I were stuck in the 86th Street Station on the (1) because of a power outage somewhere between 96th and 145th. No trains in that section. We faced huge delays as a result.

Yep, power outages. Service seemed to only be affected on the uptown side, as the downtown side worked for me.

It's a rare occurrence that a power outage happens during rush hour on the CPW lines. However, during heavy rain, except that stuff to happen.