Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BJC

Well....Hell's Kitchen is back!

I would've expect this show to come back around next year.I was very surprise to see it back so soon....anyway,anybody show the first episode?

Haven't seen the new episodes yet but I plan to. I always love watching this show. "Get out! you bloody donkey!"

"Get out! you bloody donkey!"

I am very offended by that statement, I'm not bloody. Anyone who knows racial jokes would see the humor in that. Any way, dosen't Ramsey have another show on TV not just Hell Kitchen?

I am very offended by that statement, I'm not bloody. Anyone who knows racial jokes would see the humor in that. Any way, dosen't Ramsey have another show on TV not just Hell Kitchen?

Yeah Kitchen Nightmares but that is up in limbo right now.

Yeah Kitchen Nightmares but that is up in limbo right now.

Thats not the name of the one I was thinking of, I know its on channel 110 or something like that.

I would've expect this show to come back around next year.I was very surprise to see it back so soon....anyway,anybody show the first episode?

Omg u miss one hell of a two hour show...the second hour was the best cuz at the end of the show one of the cooks step in chef gordans face and was yelling......*I'm not no b***H let's step out side......and then it just cut off so next week will be crazy..

Yep, I saw it...

anyway, at the end there, it appears as if one of the cooks (that went up in Ramsey's face, forgot his name) set a fire somewhere about the place... b/c as they were showing previews of next week's episode, you see fire trucks all around, and the contestants are scurrying out of the restaurant....

I still don't get what got that contestant (one of the cooks) so pissed off... Ramsey asked which two ppl. should be sent home & why... dude said something to the effect of 'they know who they are' or 'they can talk for themself', something like that.....

To me, it's almost like he didn't want to be the one to have that affect/say in Ramsey's decision... either that, or that confrontation was really bad acting....

I'm currently at 28:46 in the first episode (watching on hulu) and the contestants on the girls side suck badly. It was also nice to see Robert come back. Something tells me this season won't be as good as the previous ones.

Anybody think Robert going to leave the show again,because of his heart problems?

Unfortunately, I think he may be done, or damn near close to it. I am glad that Jim got the boot though, no talent, bland.

Robert is extremely out of shape physically. His weight isn't an issue, his heart is, and I don't think he needs the pressure of being on the show. If he has to leave, though, I really don't think he should be brought back next season.

Why would they start a Hell's Kitchen in the middle of the summer? It would get higher ratings in the fall. I already missed half the season but I might watch a few episodes just to hear the jokes.

Why would they start a Hell's Kitchen in the middle of the summer? It would get higher ratings in the fall. I already missed half the season but I might watch a few episodes just to hear the jokes.

The show came back way too soon...it doesn't make any sense,but O well.