Hey folks.

metsfan

As some of you may know from talking on aim I have PTSD and am recovering from severe depression, for these reasons I am on welfare untill I'm able to work. *I bring this up because I was recently removed for reasons unknown to me as a moderator here on the forums. *Whatever the reasons, I was on that assignment for about a year. *It had become a vital part in my recovery, being able to help out here and give people advice on things that I hope helped them learn lessons I learned the hard way. *I now find myself without anthing at all to do in my day to day life, and it feels as if something that I needed for me was taken suddenly without warning and mabey unfairly. *I am positie the powers that be have legit reasons, but it still has taken a toll on me emotionally. *I'm saying all of this out in the open because for the first time since I joined I feel wronged, and it hurt me. *I basically take my transit photos and do the research I do to help people piece together a correct picture of rail transportation, and also to help people have a good forum to learn without their head bitten off by cruel commenting people. *I felt like my existance meant something, that I was doing one small part to improve the world. *Now that is gone without explination. *So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here. *When I see threads degrading into name calling or people using swear words I can't do anything. *It makes me upset that the little job I had to be able to make one part of the world better is gone. *So please understand if I can't bring myself to be active here anymore it's just a reminder that my life sucks and crap things keep happening to me at the worst possible time.

So that being said, people are welcome to PM or IM me for info, but I'm not sure how often I will come back here.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rantings. *Everyone stay safe and use common sense, and don't hold the doors needlessly. *B)

- A

I basically take my transit photos and do the research I do to help people piece together a correct picture of rail transportation, and also to help people have a good forum to learn without their head bitten off by cruel commenting people.

You can still continue to do this even if you aren't a mod anymore. You don't need a title to help people.

As some of you may know from talking on aim I have PTSD and am recovering from severe depression, for these reasons I am on welfare untill I'm able to work. *I bring this up because I was recently removed for reasons unknown to me as a moderator here on the forums. *Whatever the reasons, I was on that assignment for about a year. *It had become a vital part in my recovery, being able to help out here and give people advice on things that I hope helped them learn lessons I learned the hard way. *I now find myself without anthing at all to do in my day to day life, and it feels as if something that I needed for me was taken suddenly without warning and mabey unfairly. *I am positie the powers that be have legit reasons, but it still has taken a toll on me emotionally. *I'm saying all of this out in the open because for the first time since I joined I feel wronged, and it hurt me. *I basically take my transit photos and do the research I do to help people piece together a correct picture of rail transportation, and also to help people have a good forum to learn without their head bitten off by cruel commenting people. *I felt like my existance meant something, that I was doing one small part to improve the world. *Now that is gone without explination. *So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here. *When I see threads degrading into name calling or people using swear words I can't do anything. *It makes me upset that the little job I had to be able to make one part of the world better is gone. *So please understand if I can't bring myself to be active here anymore it's just a reminder that my life sucks and crap things keep happening to me at the worst possible time.

So that being said, people are welcome to PM or IM me for info, but I'm not sure how often I will come back here.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rantings. *Everyone stay safe and use common sense, and don't hold the doors needlessly. *B)

- A

Get well bro. We dont always agree on certain issues, but i respect you as a smart and bright young man. And everyone on this planet as an adult has issues so dont feel bad.

My dad also PTSD/other related health problems as he served in both Korea and Vietnam wars so i know what you going though.

I pray for you Metsfan and hope you can succed in the future.:cool:

Hey (M)etsfan keep your head up man ,as A man you have to be strong this is just A forum where people could agree or disagree with statements it's all about Manning up on this one sure you was A MOD so what we wanna here still hear what Metsfan has to say cuz you will always be Metsfan to us all and don't worry we ain't gonna forget your contributions of outstanding photos and comments. Hey guy look your A grown man that has to stand up for what you blv you know ,This forum is A great place however situations that happen on here are sometimes taken to far and we have Admin/other MODS senior MoDS /Contrib that can do what ever they wanna do it's almost like they are judges jury and Exect... I realize that it's just A place to talk to one another and when you shut the computer reality sets in so don't worry about being A MOD you could still grace us OK big guy so keep your head up and keep us posted with what's going on allright . Go treat yourself to some (M)ets tickets and watch and enjoy A game so till then this is (K)<R> saying peace and Mets box tickets are to :)expensive:) :tup: (K)<R>

I miss you a lot and wish you the best for more to come. You are the reason that I keep up the NJT blogs as you always educated me with important information. It's not the same without you. I mean almost nobody cares much about the NJT forums anymore except the Contributing Members as well as Kaback9 and for any rare items taken on certain days. It would be excellent for you come back as you'll always be the best.

Archived