Guess the Location

R33WF

A free Metrocard. Can be found at any subway station in the system lying on the ground near the Metrocard reader. It may or may not have any money on it.

:)

Ironically last week I was at a bagel store buying a bagel (obviously) and I found a metro card on the counter. I took it, and it had $6.75 on it! :cool:

Lol damn... lucky person

Well I consider it payback. Two weeks ago when I came into Brooklyn to get my learners permit (to drive), I was making multiple trips that day. I was going to the barber shop to get a hair cut, then going from the barber's to the DMV, going home to drop off my important documents (birth certificate, Social Security card, and passport), then go out Rail Fanning. Since I already had $2.25 on my card, I just added $6.75 the card instead of purchasing an unlimited. But then as I was walking out of West 8th street, going to the Coney Island DMV, I forgot my glasses (which I need to pass the vision test.) That meant 2 extra trips. I had to go back home to pick up my glasses, go back to the DMV, take my stuff home then go back rail fanning. I ended up buying an 1 day unlimited in case anything else came up. I spent $6.75 more than I needed to (I could have just got the unlimited in the beginning). So by finding this metro card worth $6.75, I feel as if somehow I'm getting paid back by the force of goodness! :cool::D:tup:

Well I consider it payback. Two weeks ago when I came into Brooklyn to get my learners permit (to drive), I was making multiple trips that day. I was going to the barber shop to get a hair cut, then going from the barber's to the DMV, going home to drop off my important documents (birth certificate, Social Security card, and passport), then go out Rail Fanning. Since I already had $2.25 on my card, I just added $6.75 the card instead of purchasing an unlimited. But then as I was walking out of West 8th street, going to the Coney Island DMV, I forgot my glasses (which I need to pass the vision test.) That meant 2 extra trips. I had to go back home to pick up my glasses, go back to the DMV, take my stuff home then go back rail fanning. I ended up buying an 1 day unlimited in case anything else came up. I spent $6.75 more than I needed to (I could have just got the unlimited in the beginning). So by finding this metro card worth $6.75, I feel as if somehow I'm getting paid back by the force of goodness! :cool::D:tup:

Lucky! I found a 7-day express card in '05. Too bad I didn't even ride express buses yet but i gave it to my mom since she did a lot of running around during the week.

Archived