Today's Bus Roadeo Pictures and Others.

Dave160

I was very surprised to see the (MTA) logo on the front of 621 (the Triboro fishbowl.) I wonder what prompted them to add that.

I visited the roadeo today as well, although there wasn't really anything that I hadn't seen before, and what I had hoped to see (the DesignLine bus on display) wasn't there. I only spent about 15 minutes there before leaving.

I love the picture.

I was there too, but I got there late b/c it was my first time to bus rodeo.

I ask B46 LTD, home route of Edwin Thomas, B41 operator, he did not know, even the dispatcher did not know where was (S) Bus.

I took Q35 bus to rodeo, but he tricked me by there's no (S) bus.

After that, outbound single (S) bus took us ride to Kings Plaza (Flatbush Av/Avenue T by Walkburn, then back to Hanger 24.

I was very surprised to see the (MTA) logo on the front of 621 (the Triboro fishbowl.) I wonder what prompted them to add that.

I visited the roadeo today as well, although there wasn't really anything that I hadn't seen before, and what I had hoped to see (the DesignLine bus on display) wasn't there. I only spent about 15 minutes there before leaving.

Why the hell did they do that to 621???

Because LGA ran that bus in service last Dec on the Q33 as an vintage holiday run (like what MJQ does). So most likely the reason why they put the TA logo on it so it won't confuse the customers or scare them into thinking that TTC is back.

@ the OP, nice photos!

Because LGA ran that bus in service last Dec on the Q33 as an vintage holiday run (like what MJQ does). So most likely the reason why they put the TA logo on it so it won't confuse the customers or scare them into thinking that TTC is back.

Interesting, I never knew that they expanded the vintage holiday runs outside of Manhattan. I wonder if they'll do that again for the next season.

There were no Orion V's at the Bus Roadeo. Does that answer your question?

Yes that does, thank you. I was unable to make it yesterday nor will I make it today, I like the RTS more but I just find the lack of Orions odd. And why the rhetorical question laced with attitude? The answer to my question wasn't obvious.

Archived