R44 (F) Train!!!!

R32 3838

Again I ask:

whut-ian.jpg

I'll translate: He's disgusted by the R44 on the (F). When he says "a fart" he says that because when the R44's release their air brakes it sounds like a fart (I don't really see it, but a lot of people do). He thinks the train is that ugly so he compares it to a fat chick shaving her legs, which I think most of us could agree is an ugly sight

I'll translate: He's disgusted by the R44 on the (F). When he says "a fart" he says that because when the R44's release their air brakes it sounds like a fart (I don't really see it, but a lot of people do). He thinks the train is that ugly so he compares it to a fat chick shaving her legs, which I think most of us could agree is an ugly sight

I understand that, but I'm confused as to the overreaction given that the (F) has run R46's for years and most riders can't tell an R46 apart from an R44. Why now the sudden "train buff outrage" as to the non operational consideration known commonly as "train looks"

Also, I've never seen a fat chick shaving her legs. With any luck, I'll never have to...

Archived