Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
D.J.

Fan Trip at Frankford Transportation Center

I took some photos of :septa: buses while i was hanging out with my friend :) anyway, Njoy!

normal_100_1123.JPG

Is this bus high?

normal_100_1115.JPG

normal_100_1122.JPG

normal_100_1124.JPG

normal_100_1114.JPG

We're going on another trip tomorrow! :cool:

Nice pics!

Are these New Flyers C40LFs?

thumb_100_1122.JPG

D40LF

and thanks :)

Cool! I like those things, we need more.

!

- A

I like them too! They're pretty dang fast! and the A/C gets cold!

I've ridden on a trackless trolly only 3 times in my life, all 3 when i was quite young, and i loved it. I think this would have been a fair compromise to shutting down all the inter-urban lines. Pop a small diesel engine in there so it can run off-grid for distances and you have the perfect low traffic people mover, and make everyone happy, the vehicle makers, the tire/rubber people, and the diesel people! You could even have articulated and double articulated stuff going on!

It's funny you mention the A/C. Many of those were recently given a light rebuild (one or 2 at a time) and the condenser and pump were replaced with new stuff, most importantly no more freon, only Puron™. :)

- A

It's funny you mention the A/C. Many of those were recently given a light rebuild (one or 2 at a time) and the condenser and pump were replaced with new stuff, most importantly no more freon, only Puron™. ;)

- A

some of them were faulty too so i guess couple of upgrades wouldn't have hurt :)

lol yea.. well, time for batch two! Downtown

002%7E21.jpg

003%7E19.jpg

004%7E19.jpg

008%7E17.jpg

this bus was broken:

009%7E16.jpg

Full wrap advertising on buses:

010%7E16.jpg

rail fanning:

014%7E12.jpg

015%7E18.jpg

more to come later

Slammin pics!

Next time I plan on going to a Phillies game, I should ditch the game and go transitfanning with you two! (Phils are 0-3 at home when I see them this year)

Slammin pics!

Next time I plan on going to a Phillies game, I should ditch the game and go transitfanning with you two! (Phils are 0-3 at home when I see them this year)

Thanks, and it'll be fun if you come with us... just that... well... no game ditching :mad: It's worst than cutting class because you actually do stuff! lol